What's new

Bharat ko uske ghar main ghus kar maarengen -- SAMAA News special Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now i get it why you ran away from Pakistan....
Don't worry Govt will soon fix the issue of donkey meat....
You can came back later....
Govt will provide you security....
=========================================================
Acha ab may samjha tum kyun Pakistan se bhagay....
Be fikar ho jao Govt jald hi Gadhay ke gosht ke masley ko theek kar de gi....
Tum is ke baad wapis aa sakte ho....
Govt tumhari hifazat karay gi....
Bhaijaan thoda door rehke bat kare gadhe wali boo aa rahi hai aapse:bad:

There is no win or loss for both India and Pakistan but I admit that we lost this war on the table, its fact my dear fellow Pakistani friends

Bhaijaan thoda door rehke bat kare gadhe wali boo aa rahi hai aapse:bad:

:lol:
May be its your own skin which is sweating due to loss of your brothers in Pakistan....
Please return to Pakistan you have lot of work to do here....
Govt will provide you security and will provide ransom for the loss of your fellow donkeys....

(Translate it using google....)

There is no win or loss for both India and Pakistan but I admit that we lost this war on the table, its fact my dear fellow Pakistani friends
I would say your air forces did better and you guys also won battles but we also won battles and overall we won the war as you didn't achieve your goal(Kashmir) what you started war for.

I call spade a spade and don;t circle around.

ur ex air- chief
u r ex brigadier
one more ex gen
u r own def minister

tear those books which teaches u lies listen to ppl who fought those wars and lost please have some shame before trolling to such a level that actually u start trolling u r self

ur ex air- chief
u r ex brigadier
one more ex gen
u r own def minister

tear those books which teaches u lies listen to ppl who fought those wars and lost please have some shame before trolling to such a level that actually u start trolling u r self
im sure now all pakistanies will say youtube dosent works in pakistan :chilli::chilli::sarcastic::pleasantry:

I would say your air forces did better and you guys also won battles but we also won battles and overall we won the war as you didn't achieve your goal(Kashmir) what you started war for.

I call spade a spade and don;t circle around.
Yes you are right we didn't achieve our objective so you are on the spot:tup:

Now you are speaking my words. Its India provoking and killing civilians, not the other way around.

Pakistani continuously sending terrorists for last few decades to kill our people is not that important, right? It's cool to kill our people. It's only becomes a bad thing when we retaliate. I can understand that now our policy is to turn the heat on you by giving disproportionate reply to the activities of your state sponsored non-state actors coupled with frequent border firing from your side, and that's the right policy to take.

Pakistani continuously sending terrorists for last few decades to kill our people is not that important, right? It's cool to kill our people. It's only becomes a bad thing when we retaliate. I can understand that now our policy is to turn the heat on you by giving disproportionate reply to the activities of your state sponsored non-state actors coupled with frequent border firing from your side, and that's the right policy to take.

Pakistanis are sending terrorists to your country or not will not be resolved by throwing bullets at the border, specially when Indian soldiers are killing civilians and purposefully distracting Pakistan from war against terrorists. Have some grace to acknowledge what India is doing is support of terrorists. If you allege of Pakistan army supporting terrorists, your own soldiers are doing it and doing few times a month and openly so.

If you are really serious in eliminating terrorist, let Pakistan help you. But don't think Indian intent of terming Kashmiris as terrorists will be accepted. Terrorism is condemned but Kashmris are not terrorists when they struggle for independence of their territory.

they think it is ok cause to them they are right in bieng agresors while we are wrong as we fight back cuase to them baniya hindu cannot fight back :sarcastic:

Pakistanis are sending terrorists to your country or not will not be resolved by throwing bullets at the border, specially when Indian soldiers are killing civilians and purposefully distracting Pakistan from war against terrorists. Have some grace to acknowledge what India is doing is support of terrorists.

If you are really serious in eliminating terrorist, let Pakistan help you. But don't think Indian intent of terming Kashmiris as terrorists will be accepted. Terrorism is condemned but Kashmris are not terrorists when they struggle for independence of their territory.
no we dont want your help to stop your men killing owr civillians we will do whatever it takes to punish who do it palin and simple if your nation does not changes it ways we will make sure you are in no postion to challenge us either ... in short play by owr rules or be ready to face the consequences and we aint gonna play by your rules .... cheers mate :cheers:

Last edited:
Don't lie.Most of the terrorist came to india are from your Punjab.

Tell me honestly, don't you have mosques in rural punjab which distribute sweets after attacks on minorities even shia, same terrorist crosses the border here in kashmir.

p.s- 80000 AKs have been recovered in kashmir since 1989 apart from pof made mines.
Pakistanis are sending terrorists to your country or not will not be resolved by throwing bullets at the border, specially when Indian soldiers are killing civilians and purposefully distracting Pakistan from war against terrorists. Have some grace to acknowledge what India is doing is support of terrorists. If you allege of Pakistan army supporting terrorists, your own soldiers are doing it and doing few times a month and openly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom