What's new

SAMAA News making fun of Indian defeat from Australia in Semi Final

oh no tag me on ur news items and all. Just not the local news
Ok as you wish i would than tag you in all important news .......... i know personally it can be annoying so you are at liberty to stop me from tagging you ..... i wont mind it sir .......:-)

India Played well in the tournament , but not good enough to beat Australia ..

I didn't like when Indians make fun of Pakistan , cause now they are also beaten and out of the tournament ..

but Winning and Loosing is a Part of Game ...

Best of Luck to Both teams Australia and NZ ... My wishes are with NZ they played extremely well , but May the best team win , and they both are Awesome :)

and please Refrain from using " Gutter Chaap " language ... or else you will be reported and result will be banned

True, the Black Caps achieved a beautiful victory over the South Africans.

I wonder if someone could dig out all the cheap comments posted by the Hindutvadis here on PDF when Pakistan lost in QF. Now that India is lost, an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis has maintained its composure and avoided posting cheapness unlike the Hindutvadis.
This clearly shows whos the better side.

Honestly your mullahs are much worse. I am surprised mullahs like yourself have the gaul to talk about hindutva when your religion creates monsters like ISIS, Al Qaida, Taliban, JUD and million other terrorist organizations.

Do you muslims not have any shame at all?

@waz @Horus
Is ko koi farigh karay yaar. At least from this thread.

CBBkkgkUcAA1ihS.jpg

I hope Indians are proud of their team,they played superbly well,throughout the tournament .Hope some idiots in India avoid stoning Dhoni's house or something.
But why is the Pakistani media going berserk over India's discomfiture? Seems the media gets orgasms by rubbing salt in our wounds! Jeeeez! :fie: :cry:

Its ok at least we beat the mullahs in this tournament to keep the 6-0 record. Not all too bad to make semi finals (unlike certain other nationalities in this forum who didnt even make semis).

And we also still have 2 world cups. Not too bad looking back at the tourney.
tera jawab ye hai bachay
c1bdef87e6d0929a4952565828b6626a.jpg

I hope Indians are proud of their team,they played superbly well,throughout the tournament .Hope some idiots in India avoid stoning Dhoni's house or something.

Indians are proud of the performance in the tournament overall..

Australia played much better cricket on the day..

Good luck Aussies and NZ for the final..

No worries.
2 more days and after final, WC wll be over. Then all the star players of world cup will get busy in IPL. Win big contracts, play some fabulous cricket and entertain the IPL fans.

While those pakistan cricketers are left drooling for IPL contracts and pakistani fans will be left sad and left out by rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom