What's new

Saleem Safi Column on Asad Umer and PEDO

datalibdaz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As i said earlier in post
Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections? | Page 2
09_07.gif

Last edited:
I dont know about Gen. Omar aur Zubair Omar but Asad Omar is really a Genius, If you have knowledge about engro you will not believe saafi... Engro is one of the highest or might be highest remunaration provider in the market and yet they are earning highest profits... Engro foods only made Rs. 43 billion in 2014 started by asad omar.

You have to pay high to get good result or services. Muft mein ya chand hazar mein koi b dil se kaam ni krta aur na hi accountable hota hai

I dont like this guy Salim Safi. He is an a*hole. But I dont like Asad Umar either.

Asad Umer and his brother Zubair to me look like political gold diggers. With one brother in one party and another in the rival party, I feel I see them practising that typical status quo politics that ruined Pakistan.

They might have achieved great things in their personal and professional lives nonetheless.

PEDO doesnt sound appropriate, i know its acronym for an organistaion, but PEDO is used as a short form for PEDOPHILE.

Asad Umer is one of the decent person in PTI right now and his achievement in the field of Business cant be denied as he was part of the Company who sets the example in Pakistan that how Employee Buyout of Business can Work in Corporate sector when Exon Mobil decided to Divest from Fertilizer Business on Global Basis.

PEDO is already a profitable organisation....Why do you have to privatize such an organisation...
Looking at the Hydro potential in KPK and energy crises here, why sell an organisation where you can earn billions on it every month...Why not hire competent Engineers purely on merit instead of finance guys and let them run this energy org...Not like what Asad Umer is doing, bringing in his friends and relatives with no experience relevent to energy whatsoever, giving them six and seven figures monthly salary and perks and talking about privatizing the few profitable organisations left here...Where has the merit slogans gone....isn't this corruption.... Why Imran Khan is not taking any action on these sifarishi hiring in KPK...

To add to this CEO Akbar Ayub Guy is not earning 14 Lacs per month...now his salary is 20 Lacs per month....:enjoy:

Last edited:
This is an old Chaudhry trick, put one son in Army one each in major political party. no matter who is in govt you and your family will have your fingers dripping with oil. What Safi is saying now I said it in one of the posts long time ago, this is an agenda family.

I dont know about Gen. Omar aur Zubair Omar but Asad Omar is really a Genius, If you have knowledge about engro you will not believe saafi... Engro is one of the highest or might be highest remunaration provider in the market and yet they are earning highest profits... Engro foods only made Rs. 43 billion in 2014 started by asad omar.

You have to pay high to get good result or services. Muft mein ya chand hazar mein koi b dil se kaam ni krta aur na hi accountable hota hai
Engro foods grew much more after the exit of Asad Umer , you can google it .

Saleem safi ka naam insaf
1) he is only matrix pass
2) he speak against the discos but he himself can't see the geo which itself is bigger disco show.
3) I met with him many times he lacks ethics he don't know how to talk with elders pure chughal khor..I know his many cases and one day he told a Bloomberg president which is based in Pakistan that don't give a Landover to this particular journalist bcz i doubt she will not return it to u lol..
4) he is pure jahil demagh perraa insan..
5) if matric pass screwed idiots like amir Liaqat & saleem lefafa can hold these positions then zardari qualify first and meers as well !!

Salim Safi, do I have to say more?

And what is the proof of what he's saying?

Saleem Khan Safi one of the few journalists who have an agenda against PTI along with Mr. Talat Hussain.. Day to day columns being written against PTI since years...some things never change and neither does this guy.

Edit: On a related note:

Saleem Saafi ki policy hai Imran ko criticize karna ,Reham Khan ki tareef karna , inhe unke ghar mein khaana zarur mila karega :- Journalist Babar Sattar

:D

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom