What's new

Saif, Kareena will marry on October 16

they can go jump into a well for all I care...:rolleyes:

Stupid botoxed aunty marrying another nosejob_gone_wrong uncle who abandoned his previous wife for her sake..

you wont understand will you? i was showing how two extremes can come together. i feel sad for people like you , who look at life with a jaundiced eyes.

Read what you wrote blundered and face saving reply please keep it.

These are the neo-Din e Ilahi that India encourages. What is common between the two most Muslim Bollyood actors Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan? They are both married to Hindu girls who practice their religion, not Islam.

Who gives a rat's *** what these Bollywood types do. Their lives don't affect the ordinary Muslims and Hindus of India. None of these Bollywoood types with Muslim names have anything to do with Muslim identity and practice. They are Muslims in name only. I once heard Shahrukh Khan very proudly say his kids " touch Quran and Bhagvad Gita in the morning ". Someone should tell that MORON that Quran is not just for touching. One should read it, comprehend it and follow it.

Actually, there are a huge number of muslims marrying hindus and vice versa in India. Interestingly, a great many of them retain their original religion.

they can go jump into a well for all I care...:rolleyes:

The sad part is that they don't :cry:

These are the neo-Din e Ilahi that India encourages. What is common between the two most Muslim Bollyood actors Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan? They are both married to Hindu girls who practice their religion, not Islam.

Why do you care about their personal lives?

Who gives a rat's *** what these Bollywood types do. Their lives don't affect the ordinary Muslims and Hindus of India. None of these Bollywoood types with Muslim names have anything to do with Muslim identity and practice. They are Muslims in name only. I once heard Shahrukh Khan very proudly say his kids " touch Quran and Bhagvad Gita in the morning ". Someone should tell that MORON that Quran is not just for touching. One should read it, comprehend it and follow it.

Than why you are so much concerned ? Liar Liar Pants On Fire :disagree:
good to see you still remember what SRK said Once

So how this marriage will take place? Muslim Style or Hindu Style? and how come Kareena parent never objected Muslim identity of Saif?

Saif Ali Khan's sister Soha Ali Khan to marry a Hindu Kunal Khemu so its not a big deal.

Its about personal choices of some secular people.
:angel:

^^^^ i am a catholic married to a Hindu Brahmin . i did not face much opposition . there are very few people who divide humans along the lines of religion . most parents in India come around eventually . plus who can stop them from marrying? :)

I feel sorry for people who object marriages due to the couple having different religions. Love has no religion, race or nationality. My father is a Muslim who married my mother who is a Catholic.

I feel sorry for people who object marriages due to the couple having different religions. Love has no religion, race or nationality. My father is a Muslim who married my mother who is a Catholic.

So you Muslim or Catholic?

She is marrying an old guy who will soon be 50, best of luck.

It's disgusting... Check Saif's age and Kareena's age...

Hindu-Muslim marriage bound to happen because of diversity of religion in India...

So you Muslim or Catholic?

I don't really indulge myself in spirituality or any of those stuff. I don't believe in any religion but do have some faith in a God. I guess I'm Agnostic or Deist.

Back
Top Bottom