What's new

Saif, Kareena will marry on October 16

So how this marriage will take place? Muslim Style or Hindu Style? and how come Kareena parent never objected Muslim identity of Saif?

Same way as Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan married Sharmila Tagore ;)... Indian Style ...

Hope their marriage lasts longer than Kim Kardashain's.

What the hell do u people create among yoursleves. Religion comes every where.I think you can marry a non muslim if u make him a muslim or her.

There's an old saying ...
"just because you're hung like a moose, doesn't mean you gotta do ****"..

So..comes another saying..
"Just because you were born with a Muslim name.. doesn't mean you gotta be one to keep it"

Saif can do whatever he likes..his name has nothing to do with his deeds..
and its idiotic of us to judge him by it.

There's an old saying ...
"just because you're hung like a moose, doesn't mean you gotta do ****"..

I want to know which great person gave such pearls of wisdom !!!:bunny:

And what books/where are you reading all this? :rofl:

^^^^ i am a catholic married to a Hindu Brahmin . i did not face much opposition . there are very few people who divide humans along the lines of religion . most parents in India come around eventually . plus who can stop them from marrying? :)

Hi, pity on those who Thanked you below...

Noticed in your preaching you mentioned hindu brahmin...you just divided humans along the lines of religion with-in hinduism...pity you.

Hi, pity on those who Thanked you below...

Noticed in your preaching you mentioned hindu brahmin...you just divided humans along the lines of religion with-in hinduism...pity you.

you wont understand will you? i was showing how two extremes can come together. i feel sad for people like you , who look at life with a jaundiced eyes.

Back
Top Bottom