What's new

Sahibzada Hamid Raza.. not coming slow Towards Pakistan

Bhai we are not playing with words here. It is what it is. Pakistan have 4 major Religious powers Barelvis , Deobandis , Shias, Ahle Hadees.
Jiska jo marzi dil karta hai name rakhi jaey ya khud ko jo marzi pukaar ley.
Kehtey sab yehi hain Islam aik hai. Lekin Masajid aur Majalis mei beth kar jab awaam ko aik dusrey ke khilaaf dharey bazi karwatey hain tab nai yaad ata inhen islam aik hai.
Anyways. ReligioPolitical land scape is divided in these 4 sections in Pakistan. Barelvi is the biggest one. And TLP is redicalizing them. Someone from Barelvi community should stop TLP before its too late and Barelvis go down the same road as Deobandis and Ahle Hadees did in 80s. (Barelvi ka name change kar lo meri post mei if you dont like the name).
I understand what your saying but where are those Muslims who follow the traditional Islam of the Indian subcontinent. Those who follow Mughal sunni Hanafi islam etc. The point is the media and certain foreign powers on purpose divide the Muslims on different names and fund the weaker ones to balance the accounts. I myself disagree with the Tlp aggressive nature but we all know who is responsible for that, why doesn't the state take action against the terrorist supporting sects? Suicide bombings killed thousands of peaceful sunnis and shias and slowly they have become aggressive against those who supported the Holy warriors.

I blame the state for playing games with People lives. The JUP was a modern peaceful political movement who fought for Pakistan creation but today is destroyed, how did that happen? Tlp is big because the other Jamaats had no answer to the wahabi terrorism, they couldn't answer to their aggressive nature.

Anybody who claims that establishment is not behind this whole current fiasco, needs to watch this video.
They always create a threat to divide the people and then fight against it when its out of control. Similar to how Alqaida, Boko Haram, ISIS are created, trained and then they fight with it.

Who is this guy? Can anyone please provide a little background on him

Who is this guy? Can anyone please provide a little background on him
He is leader of Jamat Ulema e Pakistan. A party which had conference in 1945 to support Pakistan movement and fully back Muhammad Ali Jinnah to fulfil the dream of Allama Iqbal. He is also leader of Sunni Ittehad Council which fully backed Pakistan army against terrorism from 2001 when nobody would, they issued fatwas calling Pakistan army soldiers as Mujahdeens whilst those Islamic parties whom are in power now stayed quiet and were against military action. Jamat e islami on state tv declared Pakistan army troops as not martyrs, but sadly those same people are in power.

I understand what your saying but where are those Muslims who follow the traditional Islam of the Indian subcontinent. Those who follow Mughal sunni Hanafi islam etc. The point is the media and certain foreign powers on purpose divide the Muslims on different names and fund the weaker ones to balance the accounts. I myself disagree with the Tlp aggressive nature but we all know who is responsible for that, why doesn't the state take action against the terrorist supporting sects? Suicide bombings killed thousands of peaceful sunnis and shias and slowly they have become aggressive against those who supported the Holy warriors.

I blame the state for playing games with People lives. The JUP was a modern peaceful political movement who fought for Pakistan creation but today is destroyed, how did that happen? Tlp is big because the other Jamaats had no answer to the wahabi terrorism, they couldn't answer to their aggressive nature.
State Redicalized these sects in 80s who see these days blowing us up. Now if some one dont get up , Barelvis will also get redicalized similarly. There were no Mujahideen in those sects as well before 80s

Bhai we are not playing with words here. It is what it is. Pakistan have 4 major Religious powers Barelvis , Deobandis , Shias, Ahle Hadees.
Kehtey sab yehi hain Islam aik hai. Lekin Masajid aur Majalis mei beth kar jab awaam ko aik dusrey ke khilaaf dharey bazi karwatey hain tab nai yaad ata inhen islam aik hai.
Anyways. ReligioPolitical land scape is divided in these 4 sections in Pakistan. Barelvi is the biggest one. And TLP is redicalizing them. Someone from Barelvi community should stop TLP before its too late and Barelvis go down the same road as Deobandis and Ahle Hadees did in 80s. (Barelvi ka name change kar lo meri post mei if you dont like the name).
Dunya me Islam aik hai. India Pakistan me ye shagoofey hain.

State Redicalized these sects in 80s who see these days blowing us up. Now if some one dont get up , Barelvis will also get redicalized similarly. There were no Mujahideen in those sects as well before 80s
I understand. The thing is Sunni Ittehad Council, JUP and others have been protesting against terrorists for decades but the state did not stop the attacks, many scholars were martyred, innocents slaughtered. This is when the more aggressive Tlp started to emerge, their leaders made speeches saying the state only listens when you give them a danda, they started to copy the wahabi sects. I agree it would not be good but the state needs to completely get rid of terrorist groups, their fundings, then slowly Sunni Itthead Council will bring Tlp around. Otherwise Tlp will become more stronger over the next decade.

More info on Jamat Ulema e Pakistan and the Pakistan movement. This all started when the British barred Turkish, Persian and Arabic to be taught at Universities. The British philosophy is if you want to destroy/conquer a nation then destroy their culture, language, food, values, history, art, then automatically that nation is finished. Are these subjects taught today in Pakistan? The free nation.

First meeting 1925.

1945 meeting to declare full support for Pakistan movement.

Regarding year 2001+ terrorism against Pakistan army. Nobody was willing to defend army and many top religious parties issued fatwas against army.

JUP/Sunni Itthead Council issued fatwas to defend Army.

Scholar killed due to fatwa against terrorism and in support of army

Coming to 2022. The parties who issued fatwas against army are the establishment favourites and those who defended army are not even given a Salaam. It proves one thing, you need to have international backing/money to be in power in Pakistan. PTI is not blessed by USA and Gulf countries but other parties are, so they are the favourite.
With this how can the youth have hope to win seats and make a difference in Pakistan? Do the youths in Pakistan have to break corruption and treacherous records to win seats in the parliament? What kind of Azad Pakistan is this? Definitely not Allama Iqbal dream.

Last edited:
Brelvi is the Biggest sect??? Do you know what are you saying?? The truth is Ahle sunnah wal Jamma'h (Ulema e Deoband) is the largest branch of Sunni,. Largest Religious congregations (ijtema, Tabligh markz etc) as well as largest chain of seminaries (like madarsah, masjids, schoolings etc ) almost 80% belongs to Ahle sunnah wal Jamma'h (Ulema e Deoband). Mostly parts of KPK and Balochistan, and now some parts of interior sindh also followed by Ahle sunnah wal Jamma'h (Ulema e Deoband). Please have some research before saying something and accept the truth.

Back
Top Bottom