SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
IMG_20170216_165013.jpg
IMG_20170216_165011.jpg
IMG_20170216_165007.jpg

Nice...CAD models... it should have taken not more than 20 minutes to generate them. What about some real pics?

This 3d models based on official announcements !

First stage (length/diameter) : ~20m/~3.5m

Solid fuel (TVC technology)

SRBs in Safir-3B
I'd like to see the official announcements that claim this.

استاد رشته هوافضا با بیان اینکه بسیاری از مشخصات این پروژه محرمانه بوده و قابل بیان نیست، گفت: فقط برای اینکه اهل فن بدانند این پروژه چه ارزش، سختی و تکنولوژی بالایی دارد، در مرحله اول ما از یک موتور استفاده می‌کردیم که قطری در حدود 3.5 متر و طول 20 متر داشت و کارشناسان این حوزه می‌دانند کار بر روی این موتور با سوخت جامد چقدر سخت است..
امی تصریح کرد: سردار مقدم برای اولین بار توانست «کنترل بردار رانش» (TVC (Thrust Vector control را در ایران تست کند.

http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/449067/جزئیاتی-از-آخرین-پروژه-شهید-طهرانی-مقدم

True or not all Iranian SLV's should be designed with side solid fuel boosters! It would be harder for the west to claim that they are designed for carrying nukes when they clearly have no other function other than to deliver a sat!

TEHRAN, 2012, March 05
-- Information by Mehdi Farahi, Director of the Aerospace Industry Organization:
Safir-2A is the first version of Safir-2 with the name of Simorgh. Length of it is 26 m, diameter of it is around 2.5 m and weight of it is around 86 tons. Thrust of is around 143 tons. It can put 100 kg satellites into 500 km altitude orbits.
The next our step is Safir-3A and Safir-3B that can put 1,000 kg satellites into 1,000 km altitude orbits (Safir-3A). If could add micro thrusters (Saman-1) and some side equipments (SRBs) to it, it can put payloads into 36,000 km altitude orbits.

Back
Top Bottom