What's new

Saeed Ajmal tops ICC ODI bowlers list

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan cricketer Saeed Ajmal has moved to the number one slot in the new One Day International (ODI) bowler rankings released by the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Saeed Ajmal tops ICC ODI bowlers list – The Express Tribune

No batsmen could make the top 10 though, Umar Akmal is 11th in the rankings. Hafeez third and Afridi fourth in the allrounder list.

Pakistan team improving by leaps and bounds since that pre-world cup run, Afridi, and now Misbah and Mohsin Khan deserve credit.

Well done pakistan.

Some more good from the world of cricket

cricket.jpeg

Pakistan cricketer Saeed Ajmal has moved to the number one slot in the new One Day International (ODI) bowler rankings released by the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Saeed Ajmal tops ICC ODI bowlers list – The Express Tribune

No batsmen could make the top 10 though, Umar Akmal is 11th in the rankings. Hafeez third and Afridi fourth in the allrounder list.

Pakistan team improving by leaps and bounds since that pre-world cup run, Afridi, and now Misbah and Mohsin Khan deserve credit.

Well done pakistan.
Ajmal is a great bowler and with combination of Afridi and Hafeez Pakistan's bowling attack is lethal

yes more lethal and now rehman is joining the ranks tooo seems like all our sopin attack well we should also bring more faster bowlers and plz take this sohail out he is now cancer keep giving runs to minows like bangalis

Great talent indeed. he even make bestest player like Sachin uncomfortable in world cup semifinal. Unfortunately his efforts couldn't cost a match to Indians. Best find after saqlin mushtaq :tup:

yes and he is growing to in his batting i see him as zerox copy of saqlain saqlain was similar to him when he was on his peak and still youngest player who got to 200 wicket quickest is still record of saqi stands andy way hope he can be good with his batting too **** off spiners are better than murali reason is murali was not good batsman which was his minos and also hafeez is death warrant for left handers he prooved it again and again i want to see him against ghambir now i know that ghambir will face probleum now indian time is over rise of pakistan is begain thanks to ALLAH

yaar yeh photo youtube pa bada boring lagta han video ho tu maza aye na photo ka kia faida antbody

yes and he is growing to in his batting i see him as zerox copy of saqlain saqlain was similar to him when he was on his peak and still youngest player who got to 200 wicket quickest is still record of saqi stands andy way hope he can be good with his batting too **** off spiners are better than murali reason is murali was not good batsman which was his minos and also hafeez is death warrant for left handers he prooved it again and again i want to see him against ghambir now i know that ghambir will face probleum now indian time is over rise of pakistan is begain thanks to ALLAH

Don't force him to become even part time batsman. Let him consontrate on bowling only. It cost India to do the same. Irfan pathan. Such a talent wasted.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Buddy one bowler won't make India rise down. It's team effort not individual effort

sir this is much diference betwen india and pakistan india cannot have all rounders in their whole history and irfan pathan was nuts he is not as good as you say anyway do you forgot saqlain got ton in NZ in test and around 6 to 7 fifties and also went on to win pakistan with his bat in australia agianst india and sir we have more bowlers who become alrounders with batting too

Wasim Akram
Azhar Mahmood
Abdul Razzaque
Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Hafeez
Saqlain

they all came as 100 percent as bowlers and all of them been world best all rounders of their time and most of them have test centuries and ODI centuries under their belt

india

Anil kumble is not all rounder for me just one century at his career ending does not make him all rounder

Irfan pathan dont match with All rounder name

sachin bowl in few and dont bowl in most matches

Sehwag same story as sachin

only one all rounder i remember from india Kapil dev true all rounder other were are here and there

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

when did i said saeed ajmal make india rise down i said now pakistan is rising to bring india rise down as we did in 90s era so history do matter history do rivise it self so be prepare for some tears dear

sir this is much diference betwen india and pakistan india cannot have all rounders in their whole history and irfan pathan was nuts he is not as good as you say anyway do you forgot saqlain got ton in NZ in test and around 6 to 7 fifties and also went on to win pakistan with his bat in australia agianst india and sir we have more bowlers who become alrounders with batting too

Wasim Akram
Azhar Mahmood
Abdul Razzaque
Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Hafeez
Saqlain

they all came as 100 percent as bowlers and all of them been world best all rounders of their time and most of them have test centuries and ODI centuries under their belt

india

Anil kumble is not all rounder for me just one century at his career ending does not make him all rounder

Irfan pathan dont match with All rounder name

sachin bowl in few and dont bowl in most matches

Sehwag same story as sachin

only one all rounder i remember from india Kapil dev true all rounder other were are here and there

If you are talking about centuries harbhajan, Kumble, Agarkar,Manoj prabhakar, and many of them scored hundreads. But one hundread don't make them allrounder. Same criteria applied to your players. last great allrounder pakistan had is Imran Khan. Afridi had great potential but wasted though.

yes just one hundres after that cant even reached to 30s is that right well all rounder is who who can make quick runs and also do it consecutively how many time did they did scored runs consecutively in last five hours of innings and it is not about only centuries it about when team needed how many times they did batted well and make india to win with their batting may be one time which i doubt wasim razaq mahmood disi this all of their careers again and again loosing match against SA in Abu dhabi razzaque did wonders for pak did any bhajan kumble pathan did for india like this no no no no no they jsut hide behind the shadows of tendu,ganguly,dravid and scored their runs when tons of runs already on board

yes just one hundres after that cant even reached to 30s is that right well all rounder is who who can make quick runs and also do it consecutively how many time did they did scored runs consecutively in last five hours of innings and it is not about only centuries it about when team needed how many times they did batted well and make india to win with their batting may be one time which i doubt wasim razaq mahmood disi this all of their careers again and again loosing match against SA in Abu dhabi razzaque did wonders for pak did any bhajan kumble pathan did for india like this no no no no no they jsut hide behind the shadows of tendu,ganguly,dravid and scored their runs when tons of runs already on board

I can count current Indian allrounders. Yousuf Pathan, Yuvraj, Raina, Sachin, R. Ashwin (just scored hundread agianest windies), Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja and Sehwag. Our current set up is thousand times better than Pakistan or any yother cricketing nation. Topper in taste, world champs of One day and very good track record in 20-20.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha i cannot stop laughing after reading it if even one of those matches afridi all rounder record alone i could have said yes how many times they took 5 for 50 runs not a single time and our all rounder did it and sir scoring hundred in indian pitches is just like a catwalk if they has scored those hundreds more times and out side of india and when india needed their hundres if those all circumtances i can say yes they are all rounder with one or two hundreds will not make them all rounder and with few wickets and tell you what our all rounder did this consecutively and most of times outside pakistan

wasin century in australia

azhar mahmood against SA in SA two time century and fifties more than 6 times against SA when in 90s ers

Afridi destroyed india many times with bat and bowl and sir you see afridi won us lost match against SL when we wrere 50 for 5 and he scored 73 runs and bagged 5 wickets and also he didi it two times in his career

razzaque does not need introduction we all know finest hitters of WC when he is on song bring 50 sehwag cant match his hitting when he hit you in hongkong india ki team ki khiiil udani chaheya apna ghar ka sher ho bhar aajaon bili bhi tum se ziyada takatwar ha

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

aik bar century mar di aur 2 ya 3 wiket laka koi all rounder nahe banta raina aur doosro outside india ka bowling aur batting record dekhao bad ma baat karo india ma tu bacha bhi 100 ka sakta ha isi liya tu tendu ki 80 century india ma hi han

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha i cannot stop laughing after reading it if even one of those matches afridi all rounder record alone i could have said yes how many times they took 5 for 50 runs not a single time and our all rounder did it and sir scoring hundred in indian pitches is just like a catwalk if they has scored those hundreds more times and out side of india and when india needed their hundres if those all circumtances i can say yes they are all rounder with one or two hundreds will not make them all rounder and with few wickets and tell you what our all rounder did this consecutively and most of times outside pakistan

wasin century in australia

azhar mahmood against SA in SA two time century and fifties more than 6 times against SA when in 90s ers

Afridi destroyed india many times with bat and bowl and sir you see afridi won us lost match against SL when we wrere 50 for 5 and he scored 73 runs and bagged 5 wickets and also he didi it two times in his career

razzaque does not need introduction we all know finest hitters of WC when he is on song bring 50 sehwag cant match his hitting when he hit you in hongkong india ki team ki khiiil udani chaheya apna ghar ka sher ho bhar aajaon bili bhi tum se ziyada takatwar ha

I feel that Sehwag is any day better than Afridi. Go through the records.Yuvi also.Bottomline is Indians are hungrier for success and proved better than any other team's performance.

Back
Top Bottom