What's new

Saeed Ajmal tops ICC ODI bowlers list

hahahahahaha tum logo se bhas karna ka koi faida nahe ha sehwag is better in batting but rubbish on bowling cannot keeep consecutive perfoming with bat and bowl and also with field tooo you go and ask any other cricket pandit not from asia he will tell you who is true all rounder no need to argue with you becoz you indian never go on facts we atleast agree sehwag is better batsman which is reality anyway reality is afridi is pure all rounder not a single all rounder in india match with him today and infact india dont have any allrounder who can match afridi consecutive perfomance only one good indian all rounder kapil dev who did it his alll career not just once and most importantly did this outside india

Afridi is allrounder? he is utter failular with bat. Even not included in team for bad performances. Anybody who has clue about cricket would rate sehwag better than Afridi.

Afridi is allrounder? he is utter failular with bat. Even not included in team for bad performances. Anybody who has clue about cricket would rate sehwag better than Afridi.
itni aag kiyu lagi huwi hai hamaray neighbors ku :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

He is good but always plays good with minnows. Not a good bait with stronger teams.
sarya na kar dua karya kar :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

It's not jealousy doctor saab. I am great fan of Pakistani cricket talent. But it seems you just couldn't tolerate some nutral opinions.And why should be jealous. We are ruling cricket off field and on field.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

It's not jealousy doctor saab. I am great fan of Pakistani cricket talent. But it seems you just couldn't tolerate some nutral opinions.And why should be jealous. We are ruling cricket off field and on field.

can you explain bold parts ?
compare Afridi and Sehwag as all rounder and then tell me who is better

He is good but always plays good with minnows. Not a good bait with stronger teams.

Checkout his bowling here

Wkts BBI

v Australia 3 1/17
v Bangladesh 11 3/17
v England 7 3/31
v India 3 2/55
v Ireland 2 1/15
v Kenya 2 1/4
v New Zealand 6 2/57
v South Africa 14 3/37
v Sri Lanka 10 2/24
v West Indies 12 2/16
v Zimbabwe 7 2/14

for any doubts go here Bowling records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

SA is not a minnow I guess and he's got maximum against SA......

new highs for Pakistan cricket team in ODI rankings

Saeed Ajmal (1), Mohammad Hafeez (2) and Shahid Afridi (9( are among top 10 bowlers in ODI list making Pakistan the only nation having 3 bowlers in Top 10 rankings.

Umar Akmal on number 10 in ODI's ranking for the first time in his career if I am not wrong

which Pakistani spinner was that Sehwag smashed in the World Cup recently?

The problem is, he is 34 years old. He won't stay in the team for long :cry:

Did you even check the Afridi batting against Srilanka and BD particularly that match in which he scored a half century and took 5 wickets and won the match for Pakistan. At least try to search a little about his recent performances before speaking cr@p.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Yes - you certainly showed that last time you was in England. You couldnt come close to winning a game in fact when was the last time you won a game away from home sweet home?
I am a supporter of cricket ANYWHERE and ANYONE but dont tell me India rule cricket for gods sake - without Zaheer Khan - you have one of the poorest attacks internationally.

Yes - you certainly showed that last time you was in England. You couldnt come close to winning a game in fact when was the last time you won a game away from home sweet home?I am a supporter of cricket ANYWHERE and ANYONE but dont tell me India rule cricket for gods sake - without Zaheer Khan - you have one of the poorest attacks internationally.

just before world cup in south africa..

Pakistan always got good bowling attack in team....

India can count on Batting only...

by the way thread is about "Saeed Ajmal tops ICC ODI bowlers list" not any vs India... so lets praise the bowlers hard work & talent..:yahoo:

Love to watch him bowling against Indian batsmen...:D

Back
Top Bottom