What's new

Saeed again publicly spews anti-India, US venom

roshangjha

Reaction score
Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed has blamed both the United States and India for the recent sectarian unrest in Gilgit-Baltistan.

He alleged that India aims to create a new state by combining parts of Gilgit-Baltistan with Laddakh, and added that “the US will also be able to achieve its objective of severing the road link between Pakistan and China”.

He also stressed Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) will continue opposing the re-opening of the NATO supply routes.

“Our talks with the US have failed. They (the US) didn’t tender an apology over the Salala attack, nor agreed upon stopping the drone strikes. If supplies are ever resumed, it will only entrench the US further in Afghanistan,” The Express Tribune quoted Saeed, as saying.

Pakistan had shut down the NATO supply routes in retaliation to the deadly November 26 NATO airstrike.

Saeed again publicly spews anti-India, US venom

I wish our Covert Operations were as strong as Pakistani's say. RAW would have nabbed this guy by now :P

I don't see anything wrong with his statement cause he has a right of having and expressing his views. Though I was concerned about the title of thread but once saw its heading of Zee News, I thought it's their right too.

Ok.. we may soon hear another statement from US saying that the bounty is still on!!

Interesting thing is, nutjobs like him are free to move precisely due to the law being protective of the clause of innocent until proven guilty. Ironic that this innocent till proven guilty applies to the rich and powerful but not to the poor and helpless.
Id bet you a grand that Hafiz Saeed buys Dabur Amla for his hair.. yet has no issue spewing out hate.
And this is not confined to India FYI. Men like Saeed spew out hate against their own countrymen, threatening them with mutilation and death.. and play cat and mouse with the law which is powerless to do anything because these men have friends in power.
Friends who are elected by herds of goats.. and friends who still have a say in khaki.
Tis an uphill battle for Pakistan.. may the just cause win.

I think its right time for India to create assassination squad to kill those anti-India douche bags across the borders.

freedom of speech mate!!!

1. No, there is no such things u haven't heard about the Blasphemy law.

2. Why so much facilitation to a global terrorist???

3. What image and message pakistan is trying to send out to the civilized world??????

4. Last but not the least Indian weak and anti India PM MMS should see this to know the real intentions and seriousness of peace efforts. :tdown:

3. What image and message pakistan is trying to send out to the civilized world??????

4. Last but not the least Indian weak and anti India PM MMS should see this to know the real intentions and seriousness of peace efforts. :tdown:

And people like you are the mirror to Saeed.. full of hate just like him.

And people like you are the mirror to Saeed.. full of hate just like him.

Oscar, I think it was just to people like Saeed not to the common people of pakistan. You will analyse the same perception on the other side of border too(in case of terrorist).

I think its right time for India to create assassination squad to kill those anti-India douche bags across the borders.

O great! Am impressed!

Wake up, this is no time to dream, it must be quarter to six PM in India.

I have 2 questions for you.
first, did you ever finish school?
and second, if you did, was it special needs school?

The reason I ask is because even a child would know the answers to the points you brought up.
but hey, I'm bored so I might as well answer your child like questions.
No country has absolute freedom of speech. You can't yell fire in a train and then say "freedom of speech"
This is simple common sense. Also, no country allows freedom of speech that would cause hatred and violence inside that country. Germany has the holocaust laws, America and Canada have hate crime laws, etc.
Pakistan has Blasphemy laws so no one can insult each others religions.
This is pretty common sense stuff so I honestly think you went to one of those special needs school because you don't seem to understand it.

2. Global terrorist? First, provide evidence. And second, even if it was proven that he is some kind of mastermind then at best you can call him a regional terrorist.
He has no ambitions outside South Asia.
I know you guys like to think that the universe revolved around "shining" India, but please keep your egos in check. Otherwise it just gets embarrassing for you.

3. Pakistan's image is non of your concern. Please worry about your own image first. Movies like Slumdog don't really help India in that regards.

4. no Indian PM has ever been serious about peace.
Pakistan pushed really hard for it back when Musharaff was in power and Indian government just ignored him.
You guys talk about peace a lot, so please put up or shut up.

2. Global terrorist? First, provide evidence.

Ask the UN, after all your nation too voted for the resolution.

viewer

And second, even if it was proven that he is some kind of mastermind then at best you can call him a regional terrorist.

Spare the terminologies for now

He has no ambitions outside South Asia.

Did he tell you that?

I know you guys like to think that the universe revolved around "shining" India, but please keep your egos in check. Otherwise it just gets embarrassing for you.

Appreciate your concern.

3. Pakistan's image is non of your concern. Please worry about your own image first. Movies like Slumdog don't really help India in that regards.

They do a bit.

4. no Indian PM has ever been serious about peace.

If that is true, the back channel diplomacy with Musharraf would have never started in the first place.

Pakistan pushed really hard for it back when Musharaff was in power and Indian government just ignored him.
You guys talk about peace a lot, so please put up or shut up.

The back channel diplomacy went on , until Musharraf had to resign because of internal problems.

Back
Top Bottom