What's new

Sadda Haq film banned !!

It is my personal view on the Khalistan issue. The last thing i want to see is a Sikh state next door. Our purpose was achieved when we got loads of them killed by their own countrymen by boiling up a non existent imagined state of Khalistan,having their holiest place bombed by their own countrymen and using them to assassinate their own prime minister. They owed us that for killing a huge number of us while migrating.

Very sorry to read the above mentioned comments...Not sure what is that which make someone feel good about innocents killing...and not only that but gloating about it??:tdown::tdown:

I know it has nothing to do with DNA but whatever it is.... it is damn poisonous..

Khalistan is a dead horse, it always was, it just became apparent when we pulled the plug off it, only thing we lost was the betrayal over Siachen,but that will pan out in time. For now, we did get what we wanted out of that dead horse. I do sincerely hope,that the GOI will mop them up once in a while. Khalistan Rests in cold storage :coffee:
\

Khalistan is a dead movement not because some idiot sitting in Karachi put a plug on something....Khalistan is a dead movement because people of Punjab(and rightly so) give up the cause....Now as far as Pakistan is concerned then khalistan movement or no Khalistan movement Punjabis are always up for showing our neighbour how the future will look like should they dare....rest is all covered in history books and my sincere hope you will learn from it...

There is huge Sikh population in Mumbai and Maharashtra which are looked up to with respect for their lifestyle and values...movies like these will only spread hatred by salting old wounds and will destabilize our nation...

Sikh buzdil kaum. Hindu'an tu jhooti'an kaan walay.

Fitay mun.

Very sorry to read the above mentioned comments...Not sure what is that which make someone feel good about innocents killing...and not only that but gloating about it??:tdown::tdown:

I know it has nothing to do with DNA but whatever it is.... it is damn poisonous..

\

Khalistan is a dead movement not because some idiot sitting in Karachi put a plug on something....Khalistan is a dead movement because people of Punjab(and rightly so) give up the cause....Now as far as Pakistan is concerned then khalistan movement or no Khalistan movement Punjabis are always up for showing our neighbour how the future will look like should they dare....rest is all covered in history books and my sincere hope you will learn from it...

I never said, i felt "good". I just stated my opinion,do feel free to disagree.

It is my personal view on the Khalistan issue. The last thing i want to see is a Sikh state next door. Our purpose was achieved when we got loads of them killed by their own countrymen by boiling up a non existent imagined state of Khalistan,having their holiest place bombed by their own countrymen and using them to assassinate their own prime minister. They owed us that for killing a huge number of us while migrating.

Khalistan is a dead horse, it always was, it just became apparent when we pulled the plug off it, only thing we lost was the betrayal over Siachen,but that will pan out in time. For now, we did get what we wanted out of that dead horse. I do sincerely hope,that the GOI will mop them up once in a while.

Khalistan Rests in cold storage :coffee:

I really do not know what to make of these comments. I guess this is your personal theory or your interpretation of the events.

Right from the late 50s Pakistan has been trying to fuel separatism in India, its stared in north east india, its very well documented. I guess failures of all these policies now makes you claim victory in the form of ''lots of blood''. Well I'm happy as long as you are happy.

oye! saadde naal jo charaasi vich hoya, tera khoon udhe vaaste "boil" nahi hunda?
It surely touched nations nerve...Keep in mind that post Indira killings it was Hindu's who saved our fellow beings from mobs.....Now equating anyone with Guru Gobind Singh Ji is a sin and i am sure you would agree there....b/w lot of mess had followed thereafter....so let's not add anything to fire....having said that i believe this film should be released as soon as possible...

I never said, i felt "good". I just stated my opinion,do feel free to disagree.
Well, if i misinterpret then my apologies....However your message gives an inclination that you are in full agreement with what happened above(though you are factually wrong..)

killings in 47 happened in both sides. No side is innocent. Both sides suffered greatly. One should try to learn from the past so in future such tragedies are not repeated instead of wishing death and destruction on an entire community.
What people don't understand is that 10 Lakh punjabi's died(and this is official number...real would be even higher).....there is no need to look at it from hindu/sikh/muslim angle....it was humungous loss of human life and there is no parallel in history of mankind...

killings in 47 happened in both sides. No side is innocent. Both sides suffered greatly. One should try to learn from the past so in future such tragedies are not repeated instead of wishing death and destruction on an entire community.

I, concur......

It surely touched nations nerve...Keep in mind that post Indira killings it was Hindu's who saved our fellow beings from mobs.....Now equating anyone with Guru Gobind Singh Ji is a sin and i am sure you would agree there....b/w lot of mess had followed thereafter....so let's not add anything to fire....having said that i believe this film should be released as soon as possible...

I,stated a brutal fact of the proxy warfare. My personal opinions contradicts most of the things my own state does. Being critical doesn't equate to being cynical, at least not all the times. However my personal opinion on this movie or the Khalistan movement is that it should end,Punjabis should live in peace within the Indian fold, creating another nation even if they are successful will result in more chaos and instability.

Aeronaut, why you deleted that pic?

Half naked pictures are not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom