What's new

Sad News for Muslim World. Another Islamic country falling victim to Arab Spring

In Turkey, people usually refer to the Jordanian King as "İngiliz piçi".

Last edited:
It is time for Muslim Nations to unite and intervene in Jordan before the Europeans decide to bomb another Muslim nation to ground. The roots of these shakeups should be identified.

For Jordan you had 80 years to make an economy in your country , and you are now asking for aid

How much trade existed between Jordan - Syria , can anyone elaborate if the loss of trade between Syria and Jordan has indirectly caused a crash in Jordanian economy ?

having 1 million syrian refugees in jordan sure did not help ...

I personally would be glad to see the demise of yet another Western-owned regime.

A puppet country like Jordan wouldn't need an Arab Spring/Colour Revolution to induce regime change there. Countries like Jordan have the CIA and US military deeply embedded at all levels in their government and society, they'd just change the pathetic King to someone else if they so desired.

Also it'll never cease to be irritating seeing Pakistanis go 'oh no, the Muslim countries this, the Muslim countries that!' whenever Muslim countries literally created for a master-client relationship with the world's dominant politico-economic power centres demonstrate their lack of 'ability' (lack of will in truth) to pursue policies beneficial for themselves and the region.

Emotion and sentiment are wonderful things, direct them where they won't be wasted.

Amazingly said.

Pakistanis have this misguided sense for these Arab countries, but the reality is that they only have one purpose, be the slaves to their masters in the west

Pakistanis have this misguided sense for these Arab countries, but the reality is that they only have one purpose, be the slaves to their masters in the west

Pakistan knows what arabs are but the destruction of any Muslim nation is not in our favor.

Pakistan knows what arabs are but the destruction of any Muslim nation is not in our favor.
I would say that they are not Muslim nations. So maybe their destruction will be the catylist for nations that actually represent muslims.

Sad. Strange thing is all of these nations are friends with their nemesis.

I would say that they are not Muslim nations. So maybe their destruction will be the catylist for nations that actually represent muslims.

I have seen many revolutions and civil war in my short life but this arab spring is focused on destroying on infrastructure and economy the very thing people are protesting for it is very strange.

It is very sad to see the current protests in Jordan. Although the prime minister of Jordan has been dismissed but the current situation is still holding on. It will be very sad to another Muslim country falling into this fire which has burned so many nations. The Muslims of Jordan should learn from the ruins of Libya and Syria and practice restrain from such protests they should understand that this all uprising is designed to push Muslim nations into chaos and nothing else.

Not our problem. REAL Pakistani patriots don't care. Do Arabs or Arab nations give a damn about Pakistan or Pakistanis? The ONLY 2 nations who matter to Pakistan is China and Turkey. For better or worst, Pakistan's destiny is intertwinned with these 2 nations. ALL other nations are meaningless & irrelevant to Pakistan.

Good

Down with the circassian hashimates

Down with the traitor Abdullah the second and the last

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom