What's new

Sad News for Muslim World. Another Islamic country falling victim to Arab Spring

What makes you think we are any different then what Jordan is facing the only reason it is not our turn is because like Turkey / Egypt we are the strongest of Muslim countries
Keep voting for pmln and pppp and see...once economy crashes everything crashes

OP do you have a source suggesting the protests are continuing? Also what does the West have to do with here? Jordan is a Western ally and they need aid from allies and Arab nations which they do get but they lack some natural resources like other neighbors.
I wanted to tag you also tag our hashimate friend al Hasani and the clown blackeagle

Down with the hashimates the sons of the british

يسقط الهاشميين يسقط الطاغية عبدالله الثاني و الأخير

All the following countries have faced a Arab Spring

Tunisia ~ Genuine push by people to change their government 100% legit

Egypt ~ First wave of Arab Spring forced Mubarak to Step down 100% Genuine push US aid suspended / Tourism suspended

These were the only real instance of Arab Spring or revival of desire to free state which looks after Muslim interest

Since Egypt , offloaded Husani Mubarak and installed a People's elected government, there is some sort of international operation taking place in all Muslim countries

Since 2011 it is from some General's planning book

Sudan ~ sudden creation of South Sudan for 1% Christian population vs 97% Muslims orchestrated

Egypt ~ Secondary wave of Arab Spring Orchestrated to bring in SiSi, plus revival of US aid orchestrated supported by western media , and not covering full scope

Libya ~ Move by Europe to Capture Libyan Oil and Militia was given heavy weaponry with Arab blessing
~ This was orchestrated move [FUTURE COLONIAL BASE]

Syria ~ Artificially supported separatist movement (Saudi+US proxy game against Iran/Syria) orchestrated

Turkey ~ Military coup attempted orchestrated failed Genuine defence by Turkish people

Pakistan ~ An attempt was launched to start up a storm with PTM movement but Pakistani intelligence picked it up orchestrated

Iran ~ Similar attempt was made in Iran to rally up storm , but Iran managed to curb the threat orchestrated

Jordan ~ Need for Demonstration not well understood if this is retaliation for lack of support for Syria or against economy

But I may be wrong what do I know ~ but I believe that all these orchestrated moves came from a Pre Planned book from some planners who planned these specific steps decades ago

Mere 86 yeas ago Italians were busy making Libya their colony
The modern chaos in Libya is a precursor to repeat of similar push

Chaos in Syria is looking mroe and more like some sort of modern age revival of Sykes Picot agreement
20160514_SRM203.png

Protest happening in Jordan will only verify the existence of some sort of secret alliance

According to this plan , all countries (Iraq , Syria , Turkey, Jordan , Lebanon) have faced some level of manipulation and disturbance forcing them into war like situation

Saudis have made some level of deal to take Yamen and look the other way for Northern Arabia who ever are their collaborators

Turkey I don't think will be a country that will agree to any such map alteration
that is why their force is already mobilized

Syria / Iran also I don't think will agree to any such map alteration

Last edited:
Here comes a Palestinian state!
Where in Urdunn or W.Bank/Gaza?

I wanted to tag you also tag our hashimate friend al Hasani and the clown blackeagle

Down with the hashimates the sons of the British

يسقط الهاشميين يسقط الطاغية عبدالله الثاني و الأخير
I thought that The Royal family were Americans on their mother's side but after your post I realised that Antoinette Avril Gardiner was British.

anyhoo what is it with Iran and its followers? Is it your people who are causing trouble in Jordan now?

Where in Urdunn or W.Bank/Gaza?

I thought that The Royal family were Americans on their mother's side but after your post I realised that Antoinette Avril Gardiner was British.

anyhoo what is it with Iran and its followers? Is it your people who are causing trouble in Jordan now?
Jordan have problems with Islamists and the corruption of the hashimates iran and Shias have nothing to do with it

Israelis manufactured the whole thing with support from Europe.

If you didn't know it, it is in israel's interest to have these despots in power.

Pakistan knows what arabs are but the destruction of any Muslim nation is not in our favor.

It's not the destruction of a nation, it's the destruction of thuggish regimes! Nations cannot be destroyed by bombs, it's an idea in the hearts of like minded people.

Jordan had become a little too friendly to Russia these days, buying RPG-32 from Russia. I bet CIA does a regime change in Jordan.

Every fart is a CIA conspiracy to people like you.

All the following countries have faced a Arab Spring

Tunisia ~ Genuine push by people to change their government 100% legit

Egypt ~ First wave of Arab Spring forced Mubarak to Step down 100% Genuine push US aid suspended / Tourism suspended

These were the only real instance of Arab Spring or revival of desire to free state which looks after Muslim interest

Since Egypt , offloaded Husani Mubarak and installed a People's elected government, there is some sort of international operation taking place in all Muslim countries

Since 2011 it is from some General's planning book

Sudan ~ sudden creation of South Sudan for 1% Christian population vs 97% Muslims orchestrated

Egypt ~ Secondary wave of Arab Spring Orchestrated to bring in SiSi, plus revival of US aid orchestrated supported by western media , and not covering full scope

Libya ~ Move by Europe to Capture Libyan Oil and Militia was given heavy weaponry with Arab blessing
~ This was orchestrated move [FUTURE COLONIAL BASE]

Syria ~ Artificially supported separatist movement (Saudi+US proxy game against Iran/Syria) orchestrated

Turkey ~ Military coup attempted orchestrated failed Genuine defence by Turkish people

Pakistan ~ An attempt was launched to start up a storm with PTM movement but Pakistani intelligence picked it up orchestrated

Iran ~ Similar attempt was made in Iran to rally up storm , but Iran managed to curb the threat orchestrated

Jordan ~ Need for Demonstration not well understood if this is retaliation for lack of support for Syria or against economy

But I may be wrong what do I know ~ but I believe that all these orchestrated moves came from a Pre Planned book from some planners who planned these specific steps decades ago

Mere 86 yeas ago Italians were busy making Libya their colony
The modern chaos in Libya is a precursor to repeat of similar push

Chaos in Syria is looking mroe and more like some sort of modern age revival of Sykes Picot agreement
20160514_SRM203.png

Protest happening in Jordan will only verify the existence of some sort of secret alliance

According to this plan , all countries (Iraq , Syria , Turkey, Jordan , Lebanon) have faced some level of manipulation and disturbance forcing them into war like situation

Saudis have made some level of deal to take Yamen and look the other way for Northern Arabia who ever are their collaborators

Turkey I don't think will be a country that will agree to any such map alteration
that is why their force is already mobilized

Syria / Iran also I don't think will agree to any such map alteration

Most of your points are valid except the situation in Syria. In Syria people wanted to have a say like it happened in Egypt and it was brutally crushed and that started the destruction of Syria. Recently israel clearly stated that they have no problem with assad clinging to power because it is also in israel's interest to have him in power. Puutin's secret understanding with israel should give you an idea as to what they want in Syria. So if you think the Free Masons are after assad you're wrong.

After Destroying the Peacefull Indipendent Countries of Libya and Syria by Us-Saudi Sponsored Jihadi Fanatics in the veil of public uprising
Now you feel sad when one of your own Zio-Lacky Kingdoms are feeling the heat of monster of their own creation?
Suffering of Syrians and Libyan on hands of Sponsors of Alqaeda and Jihadis will not go unpaid my Friend.

Libyan and Syrian Presidencies are Haram because the President ruled for too long
But Saudi Jordanian UAE Qatari kingdoms are perfectly Halal :ashamed:

sad indeed uprising will destroy country like syria libya yemen egypt

Saudia, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan:

The royal families in these countries are directly supported by US.

Their policies are already serving the cause of US.

If Arab Spring comes in these countries, then it is genuine and positive for the people, while negative to the interests of US.

I believe US will try it's best that no Arab Spring comes in Jordan, otherwise US had to go the Egypt way i.e. installing a military ruler.

Jordan is being dismantled, because it is the only true Hashemite country and Jordanians are the true descendants of the Prophet saws...The Sauds are deleting from the area everything that shows what they are notand they usurped the name Hashemite for their dynastie to survive...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom