What's new

Sad News for Muslim World. Another Islamic country falling victim to Arab Spring

I have seen many revolutions and civil war in my short life but this arab spring is focused on destroying on infrastructure and economy the very thing people are protesting for it is very strange.

Not the problem of Pakistan and Pakistanis. Not our business.

Not our problem. REAL Pakistani patriots don't care. Do Arabs or Arab nations give a damn about Pakistan or Pakistanis? The ONLY 2 nations who matter to Pakistan is China and Turkey. For better or worst, Pakistan's destiny is intertwinned with these 2 nations. ALL other nations are meaningless & irrelevant to Pakistan.

You cannot trade with China or Turkey only you need other countries to trade with. Libya was huge trade partner of Pakistan and so was Syria. The fall of both those countries has effected us.

Do know what is the real reason behind all these protests in Jordan is. It is the nuclear deal Jordan signed with Russia.

Jordan had become a little too friendly to Russia these days, buying RPG-32 from Russia. I bet CIA does a regime change in Jordan.

It is very sad to see the current protests in Jordan. Although the prime minister of Jordan has been dismissed but the current situation is still holding on. It will be very sad to another Muslim country falling into this fire which has burned so many nations. The Muslims of Jordan should learn from the ruins of Libya and Syria and practice restrain from such protests they should understand that this all uprising is designed to push Muslim nations into chaos and nothing else.

Jordan is too much in the camp of the west.
We didn't hear anything, not even on western media.

It is very sad to see the current protests in Jordan. Although the prime minister of Jordan has been dismissed but the current situation is still holding on. It will be very sad to another Muslim country falling into this fire which has burned so many nations. The Muslims of Jordan should learn from the ruins of Libya and Syria and practice restrain from such protests they should understand that this all uprising is designed to push Muslim nations into chaos and nothing else.

Jordan is too much in the camp of the west.
We didn't hear anything, not even on western media.

Funny part is Pakistanis are literally oblivious to every genuine resistance movement (including a certain very successful one firing on all cylinders today) because they keep shedding these cringey crocodile tears for Muslim countries that aren't even supposed to protect Muslim interests.

Hope sanity prevails and jordanians dont fck up their country like how syrians and irakis did !!

Funny part is Pakistanis are literally oblivious to every genuine resistance movement (including a certain very successful one firing on all cylinders today) because they keep shedding these cringey crocodile tears for Muslim countries that aren't even supposed to protect Muslim interests.

The more funny thing is you are just bent upon bashing every Muslim country without any reason. If Pakistani's care for any Muslim country or not is up to Pakistanis and every individual choice. On more general terms this drama of Arab spring is becoming more of organised terrorism of west and Europe.

I'm literally the only one asking you guys to redirect your sentiment toward states that actually fight and do everything you so eagerly want to see in Muslim states/governments. I'm helping you by suggesting you quit wasting your time on Jordan etc.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom