What's new

SAC's J-XX?

F-16s, F-22s, JF-17s and Sukhois were really beautiful.
This got them looking ugly!

Great work done!

This makes our JF-17 the dad of all DSI's as it was the first production air craft with DSI's anywhere in the world.
Yes. J-20 is also used in DSI. We began to think that 601 is the Temple Institute. After that we see today is DSI. In fact, 601 should be good at Temple Institute.

But I am more optimistic about the J-20

me too```in the senario of stealth vs stealth AA fights, maneuverability and certain area of optimum stealth is the key to win a AA fight. canards even though give negative contribution to optimize stealthness but it is worth to have better maneuverability as J-20's aim is to beat down F-22 as long as they have similar frontage RCS, J-20 is more likely to shoot down F-22 in a dogfight`

Damn,finally they released it.Now those anti-601 guys can shut up and go home.The SAC is called Shen-hoi for years,I wonder if the 601 bashers will call it Shen-LM now.

PS:Surprisingly it's using the DSI.

3ac357b62d79cd7fc67e559e8d13edc4.jpg

looks like F-35's twin brother :)

Damn,finally they released it.Now those anti-601 guys can shut up and go home.The SAC is called Shen-hoi for years,I wonder if the 601 bashers will call it Shen-LM now.
601 is primarily for conventional aerodynamic layout. In fact, 601 out of the Institute to develop aircraft carrier is a credit to a maximum. In fact, a lot of things there is no exposure Institute 601 only. As is now known, J-11B, J-15, "Dark Sword" unmanned combat aircraft. And now the J-21. 601 Institute of the credit is still very large.

601 is primarily for conventional aerodynamic layout. In fact, 601 out of the Institute to develop aircraft carrier is a credit to a maximum. In fact, a lot of things there is no exposure Institute 601 only. As is now known, J-11B, J-15, "Dark Sword" unmanned combat aircraft. And now the J-21. 601 Institute of the credit is still very large.
Hopeful we will see the real pictures in the coming days.

I think this one compensates for the ugly looks of the J-20. Of course, I still prefer the rugged looks of the Su-27 and Mig-29 to these sleek 5th generation fighters.

I think this one compensates for the ugly looks of the J-20. Of course, I still prefer the rugged looks of the Su-27 and Mig-29 to these sleek 5th generation fighters.

J-20 looks mean, but this one looks classy```Su-27 and Mig-29 are one of the best looking aircrafts in their time, now fight jet moves into stealth era

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom