What's new

Shaukat Khanum Hospital Karachi is in the final stages

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shaukat Khanum Hospital Karachi is in the final stages of construction and is expected to open on December 29 this year, God willing....

352397505_639344488222320_3705467589808613106_n.jpg

347268700_639344531555649_7727471411884391708_n.jpg

348632786_639344578222311_4141435748985542284_n.jpg

349958480_639345011555601_4384430126770976455_n.jpg

Wait till you hear the overseas PTI pity party beckoning for its demolition, claiming that the people here don't deserve it because they didn't rush to their nearest military installation, armed with nothing but sticks and stones, on 9th May...

That they didn't throw their lives away for a meaningless cause that reeks of lies, manipulation, and deceit.

What's up with that snobbish selfishness?!

While it's true that most people here don't necessarily share your political views (to the tee), it's important to remember that at the end of the day, they are still your fellow countrymen.

Oh well.

Wait till you hear the overseas PTI pity party beckoning for its demolition, claiming that the people here don't deserve it because they didn't rush to their nearest military installation, armed with nothing but sticks and stones, on 9th May...

That they didn't throw their lives away for a meaningless cause that reeks of lies, manipulation, and deceit.

While it's true that most people here don't necessarily share your political views (to the tee), it's important to remember that at the end of the day, they are still your fellow countrymen.

Oh well.
Have you spoken to any overseas Pakistanis?

Just wondering why you are spewing bakwas? Any basis or are you venting your frustration of being a hardcore
patwari/fuajeet?

Have you spoken to any overseas Pakistanis?

Oh boy, have I?!

There's this dude here, I dunno... "Money Banks" or "Cash Cow" or somethin'. A VIP bloke with (apparently) a gazillion bucks in his bank accounts. People (allegedly) "beg" him all the time to invest in Pakistan.

You ought to have a conversation with him, heh!

Just one example, BTW. There are plenty of overseas characters here who would love to see us burn, just because we didn't say "Labbaik" when they were thumping their chests on social media, beckoning us to go out and take part in the riots.

So, stop calling the kettle black!

Oh well.
Well this is corruption money laundering scheme per khawaja asif

I believe him more then you

So should be demolished

Oh boy, have I?!

There's this dude here, I dunno... "Money Banks" or something. A VIP bloke with (apparently) a gazillion bucks in his bank accounts. People (allegedly) "beg" him all the time to invest in Pakistan.

Just one example, BTW. There are plenty of overseas characters here who would love to see us burn, just because we didn't say "Labbaik" when they were thumping their chests on social media, beckoning us to go out and take part in the riots.

Well overseas Pakistani is defined as Pakistani who has no other citizen ship

And the only one like this that have money is Nawaz sharif

Everyone else that we are calling overseas Pakistanis are mostly Americans or British citizens who can't vote in Pakistan anyway

With respect to burning
I admit I only would love the rupee to fall more and for that I do support ishaq dar sahab

Well this is corruption money laundering scheme per khawaja asif

You're mistaking it with the so called "Al-Qadir University."

I admit I only would love the rupee to fall more and for that I do support ishaq dar sahab

USD shot-up by 100% - from 120 to 240 - in the timespan between 2018 to 2022.

Fingers crossed for Bau Darr!

Well you stay in Pakistan and enjoy the freedom and justice. Just pray you never get abused by police or anyone with power as justice isn't for you unless your dad is powerful and lives off looted maal.

No overseas Pakistani with a brain would make any investment in Pakistan. Many have been burned badly over the last 60 plus years due to corruption in society and by authorities.

No one wants Pakistan to suffer..except the whiskey generals and the PDM looter mafias.

You're mistaking it with the so called "Al-Qadir University."

USD shot-up by 100% - from 120 to 240 - in the timespan between 2018 to 2022.

Fingers crossed for Bau Darr!
No both of these are money laundering scheme and should be burned down
Including the alqadir University though that things is sitting in no man's land this one is real deal

174 to 320.. hoping for it to cross 500

Loved it when it doubled back in 1998

🤞
Sir dua karein inshallah October is the key

I am planning to grab some farmland in my village but waiting for dollars to fall

Why?

Was trimming poodles in States not as financially lucrative as it sounded?!
Sir my village is on Indus bank near tarbela
The land is cheap as not irrigated
So you can few 100 acres and just build a large cheap farm House

Labor is cheap to keep it in shape and it's just 40minutes form Islamabad airport and 5 mins from motor way

So not a big deal if I spend a month salary on buying a fun spot to spend winters

Indus has good view from there.

A sudden devaluation is like 50% discount

Unlike expensive real estate plots the lands remains more static

A sudden devaluation is like 50% discount

Hence my 'burning' question!

But never mind...

Greater than Bhutto.

Yeah, I wouldn't go that far... assuming you're being sarcastic, that is.

Bhutto tore this country apart, literally. All Niazi managed was a lousy "attempted coup" that lasted a meager 48 hours.

Bhutto royally screwed us, heh! Imran Khan can only dream, man.

Frankly, I think his heart is in the right place.

A shame his head is too far up his keister...

Oh boy, have I?!

There's this dude here, I dunno... "Money Banks" or "Cash Cow" or somethin'. A VIP bloke with (apparently) a gazillion bucks in his bank accounts. People (allegedly) "beg" him all the time to invest in Pakistan.

Oky asim munier pond fish.

I hope they make a mental ward for people like Fish.
She is shit like asim whisky

Hence my 'burning' question!

But never mind...

Yeah, I wouldn't go that far... assuming you're being sarcastic, that is.

Bhutto tore this country apart, literally. All Niazi managed was a lousy "attempted coup" that lasted a meager 48 hours.

Bhutto royally screwed us, heh! Imran Khan can only dream, man.

Frankly, I think his heart is in the right place.

A shame his head is too far up his keister...
Agree sir definitively a narcissist
Dangerous for long term prosperity
We need someone who can look out for upper middle class and elite

Back
Top Bottom