What's new

Sachin Tendulkar won't stop - Gary Kirsten

^^^^

He he he.. good one..

@topic: It's really upto him to decide as he is the one who knows is body better. From the outside he still looks fit although he's almost 38.. When he is not a burden to the team, why should we wish that he should retire. He is still a valuable asset to team India (apparent from his recent performances)

He will make 50 ODI centuries and retire from ODI and then will play test for 2 more years before finally retiering from all formats somewhere in 2013-14

YES he will get stop soon..He is getting old..how old is he by the way? oh 37

So i guess he should play cricket till 50

^ no look at akshay kumar..i was kid when he was coming hero in ur movies and he still dont leave your film industry for fame

same goes for sachin i was watching him playing when i was kid and he will never leave it by his own choice..fame..fame..fame which give u name

@Raja pakistan - Whatever you think , doesnt matter to us. He plays for his country and Money , fame comes with it.You people Admit it or Not But he is LEGEND. He has made Our country proud. Cheers to Sachin :cheers:

And you can continue Burning in jealousy :flame: :sick: :tdown:

why should he retire .. he is still our best batsman.

he should retire because he is too old not, he must give way for new talents, new blood, india team is not owned by him, tendu will most probably not play next t20 WC, he will not play asian cup and champ trophy, so he must retire and let new blood takes its place, its better to retire in his prime form then in his bad form, because then he will lose much respect if he stop making runs

he should retire because he is too old not, he must give way for new talents, new blood, india team is not owned by him, tendu will most probably not play next t20 WC, he will not play asian cup and champ trophy, so he must retire and let new blood takes its place, its better to retire in his prime form then in his bad form, because then he will lose much respect if he stop making runs

why should he retire. he is easily the best batsmen in the side. he finished with 482 runs in this world cup. just 18 runs behind the leader.

he will retire wen he feels cant contribute to the team. till then we wont complain.

why should he retire. he is easily the best batsmen in the side. he finished with 482 runs in this world cup. just 18 runs behind the leader.

he will retire wen he feels cant contribute to the team. till then we wont complain.

look man, just like your tendulker, our muhammad yusuf also performs till now, even now he comes up with centuries or so, but he has aged, he can field, he is not energetic, he also lacks fitness, but he is kept out of the team because young lads are heavily need in the side, indian team has aged, and tendulker has aged like 37, imran kahn also retired when he was performing, he retired because he was aging and making way for others, he thought retire at prime is better then being forced out when not performing

if tendu has no fitness probs and nothing bad happening for him, then let him play, but i would still opt for young blood, he has played more than enough, the spots need to be occupied by other new comers.

look man, just like your tendulker, our muhammad yusuf also performs till now, even now he comes up with centuries or so, but he has aged, he can field, he is not energetic, he also lacks fitness, but he is kept out of the team because young lads are heavily need in the side, indian team has aged, and tendulker has aged like 37, imran kahn also retired when he was performing, he retired because he was aging and making way for others, he thought retire at prime is better then being forced out when not performing

if tendu has no fitness probs and nothing bad happening for him, then let him play, but i would still opt for young blood, he has played more than enough, the spots need to be occupied by other new comers.

all our players r jelling well. there is no internal politics like in pakistan. all other players respect sachin. so in my opinion he will continue to play important series like aistralia and england in one dayers while playing all tests. he is still fit and fields better then most people in indian team.

hope fully lets hope he retires when he is at top of his game.

Im hoping for 2090 unless you mean the "real" world cup?
world_cup_trophey.jpg

Then this year :)

All-Blacks-Rugby.jpg

Not if we have anything to say about it;)

all-blacks-vs-australiahaka1.jpg

BRING IT ON VASSNTI:)

Back
Top Bottom