What's new

Sachin Tendulkar retires from ODI cricket

This guy slayed every thing that was thrown at him. I consider myself the lucky to have seen sachin taking guard alongside the likes of dravid, azhar, laxman, ganguly to face the likes of warne, akram, waqar, mcgrath, pollock, vaas, saqlain, murali.

The generation to follow will only read and attempt to imagine what we have been made witness to - greatness!!

This guy slayed every thing that was thrown at him. I consider myself the lucky to have seen sachin taking guard alongside the likes of dravid, azhar, laxman, ganguly to face the likes of warne, akram, waqar, mcgrath, pollock, vaas, saqlain, murali.

The generation to follow will only read and attempt to imagine what we have been made witness to - greatness!!

Relax buddy, there are still plenty of videos on youtube.

:rolleyes:

How's it going desiman? I see you still think like an 8 year old.

It feels so unreal. As a 21 year old guy, all I can think of when you say Indian Cricket is Sachin Tendulkar. He has been playing cricket as long as I have been alive, he has shaped an entire Indian generation through his cricket. Feel so hollow that he is gone and no more will I see him in the Indian Blue hitting centuries...

Can we expect him to come out of retirement and go for 30,000 ODI runs record?

More than a good player he is a good human being.

Wish him all the best

Relax buddy, there are still plenty of videos on youtube.

:rolleyes:

Very glad that Pakistan saved from wrath of Sachin???? Don worry dude, Kohli (Kashmiri Pundit) is there to tackle Pakistan team.. He will take revenge of all happen to KPs...

And more over he can reply Pakistani (Abuses) unlike sachin. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom