What's new

Sachin Tendulkar - myth or man?

:) but you are NOT to suppose to impose your criteria of belief. according to theirs its perfectly alright nothing wrong in it.

Its also wrong according to their belief..There is no GOD sachin in hinduism :P

Look if you have some knowledge about South India you will see even Lalita is termed as godess . so you must understand the philosophy. you are just confusing here

Look if you have some knowledge about South India you will see even Lalita is termed as godess . so you must understand the philosophy. you are just confusing here

So you let clarify the philosophy behind brining someone equal to GOD when they are not...

So you let clarify the philosophy behind brining someone equal to GOD when they are not...

Well he is the closest thing to god considering his achievements, I don't know of any other God people beleive in that has done anything worthwhile.
Do you?

Well he is the closest thing to god considering his achievements, I don't know of any other god people beleive in that has done anything worthwhile.
Do you?
Dude there are great man in every feild be it cricket, tennis, Art, Science poetry, music etc We give them title and honour but no matter how great they become in their feild they remain human being. We should not give them title of GODS otherwise you will have millions GODs on this planet. Do u belive Sachin has got divine power? Is he equal or close to ishwar?

Dude there are great man in every feild be it cricket, tennis, Art, Science poetry, music etc We give them title and honour but no matter how great they become in their feild they remain human being. We should not give them title of GODS otherwise you will have millions GODs on this planet. Do u belive Sachin has got divine power? Is he equal or close to ishwar?

Well as I said, he is the closest thing to the definition of God, I havent seen or heard of any other God doing anything useful.
So who should we give the title of God to according to you?

Please avoid using just term for normal human being. There is no GOD in cricket. GOD dont play cricket . Normal person no matter how great he is should not bring at level of GOD. Thanks

God only plays video games....and we are the character of his games......and he does not win everytime

Yes so true bro.. if we call him something like that, lightning will fall on us and we all go to hell and burn. right?

Dravid aint older than sachin and some others. he was one player we used to say now who will out him as he was so much calm and cool player

he was wasted simply just like Amir Nazir was made target of politics by our cricket board

Dravid is actually older. He is still a solid #3 in the tests till Pujara is ready to fill the slot. He is no longer the Dravid of old in the tests either - aveage in the low 40s last couple years rather than his usual high 50s. But it is ok - he is still pretty darn good. Two more seasons tops though.

We are kinda flexible in making mortals Gods and Gods mortals. We enjoy turning heroes into Gods. That is why - when it comes to God the world is a pauper and India its only millionaire.

Well as I said, he is the closest thing to the definition of God, I havent seen or heard of any other God doing anything useful.
So who should we give the title of God to according to you?

Question : Who should we give title of god?
Answer : GOD..someone who has got divine power..omnipotent, omniscient beings..creator/orginator of universe..

I want you to explain me your defination of " GOD" because indian defination of GOD is something different than what dictionary suggest

Yes so true bro.. if we call him something like that, lightning will fall on us and we all go to hell and burn. right?

lol i dont know who will go to hell or heaven..its just a discussion to clear things..dont worry no lightings will fall upon you..sleep with peace :D

Back
Top Bottom