What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Korean, the F-35 has many critics but also many defenders. If you really think that it is all flaws and no merits then you are clearly not fit to judge anything. There is obviously a lot you don't know and your opinion is extremely biased. You think the Chinese can steal a massively criticized design, not analyze it at all and then copy it anyway? That's like copying the class idiot's homework and not checking it before turning it in! You just posted a pic of the yet-to-be-made ATDX and said the J-31 needs to be flatter. Oh, really, someone please tell Shenyang that. They couldn't figure it out with all their testing but you did in a second by looking at a cartoon of a plane shooting down another plane.

You just don't think anyone is intelligent other than yourself, huh? Here's what I think. You know so little about what planes should look like and understand so little of the complexities to designing an airplane that you think all the experts actually making stealth airplanes are idiots. The more you learn, the less you know. If not, and you're just a born aircraft genius and should definitely go work on the KFX in Korea. Now, if you take your cartoon planes and your ideas there and for some unknown reason, they choose NOT to offer you the position of head of design... that may indicate that you're not quite as ahead of the game as you would like to think.

Much flatter than the F-35, creating less frontal area for drag.

you mean something like this :D

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA-KnAAPO-3S.jpg

in July, cctv-4 has already released a signal. I also said the thing in the forum. But no one seems to believe.
next, expect j21 by chengdu.
j20 chengdu
j31 shenyang
j21 chengdu
??? shenyang

Since, the air craft is now proven to be original, i have stuck the thread & from now on ALL related news must be posted here.

Thank you

in July, cctv-4 has already released a signal. I also said the thing in the forum. But no one seems to believe.
next, expect j21 by chengdu.
j20 chengdu
j31 shenyang
j21 chengdu
??? shenyang

J-21 and J-31 are not the same? :what:

Back
Top Bottom