What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Probably just trolling post by the people who don't like SAC. "It roughly says according anonymous Net source, FC-31 version 1.0 is not a very stealthy Jet that even J-10C's radar cross-section is better except from the frontal 60 degree angle. Also stronger signal when leading edge flap is moving compared to J-10C. And that FC-31 version 2.0 is critically overweight, structural integrity failed miserably within 24 hours and have to stop under static stress test. Basically FC-31 got LCAed by this poster. *lol* :sarcastic:

Probably just trolling post by the people who don't like SAC. "It roughly says according anonymous Net source, FC-31 version 1.0 is not a very stealthy Jet that even J-10C's radar cross-section is better except from the frontal 60 degree angle. Also stronger signal when leading edge flap is moving compared to J-10C. And that FC-31 version 2.0 is critically overweight, structural integrity failed miserably within 24 hours and have to stop under static stress test. Basically FC-31 got LCAed by this poster. *lol* :sarcastic:
SAC is less innovation motivated, but they are not that stupid as they claim.

The development of turbo fan engine had hit a bottleneck, we need to develop new fuel to replace gas.
Sixth gen, sevenths gen doesn't matter, they are all the same without new concept powerplant and fuel.

The development of turbo fan engine had hit a bottleneck, we need to develop new fuel to replace gas.
Sixth gen, sevenths gen doesn't matter, they are all the same without new concept powerplant and fuel.

That really won't work, even in the mid-term. The last time someone tried to replace JP fuel, they went into a remarkably expensive 15 year journey into the Boranes until they found out that it simply did not make much sense.

Stay the course.

So does V2 actually have side bays or just the belly ones? It's hard to tell in that pic there, but in this one it looks like a pair of much smaller side bays, but then again, those could also be the delineation of access panels.

DOk8o2jXcAATphv.jpg

So does V2 actually have side bays or just the belly ones? It's hard to tell in that pic there, but in this one it looks like a pair of much smaller side bays, but then again, those could also be the delineation of access panels.

DOk8o2jXcAATphv.jpg
i think its just a landing gear bays @Gomig-21 sir:angel:

i think its just a landing gear bays @Gomig-21 sir:angel:

I think the landing gear panels are a bit further back. The ones I'm referring to are in that area space between that landing gear panel and the intake.

You can see that space better here. Hard to tell if even that area could house a weapon's bay anyway, it's probably too small being so close to the intake opening. But those lines in the other pic look very much like those of WB doors.

Da2Q0NaWsAAji5Z.jpg:large

Actually I don't think so.

You're probably right, but the straight outline is oddly similar to a rectangular WB opening. But the line in between, though, is not straight and at more at an angle.

Back
Top Bottom