What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Glad to see if FC-31 project become next joint cooperation between Pakistan and China.

as J-31 wasn't started under the necessity of PLA with the guideline of CCP's CMC, I don't see the development of J 31 going anywhere. Besides as a private project, J 31 can't be run by a single company without any gurantee of future profit from an exporting nation who also gurantees for maintaining the cost of project money at share/joint venture. if no visible customer is found, this project is as good as a dead meat.

中国飓风:发表于 2015-10-29 21:57
http://bbs.meyet.com/thread-239560-4832-1.html
歼-31赴某地向巴国展示,全程由巴飞行员……

translation: F31 was on a fly path to some place for Pakistan inspection, during the full course Pakistani pilots........
215741yzndj8fi48txifg2.jpg

Does anyone know if any Pakistani air force delegation in China at that time?

will J31 developed the same model as JF17? JV between China and Pakistan?

Now I can smell something out of it.

A J-31 or F-22-look alike spotted ... but not at SAC !!!

If I'm not mistaken, then is Pucheng Neifu Airport, Shannxi close to XAC ... if at Shenyang, o.k. ... but there ??

Is there some sort of structural lab or so located ??

If You use the tool to measure its dimensions, it's about the size of a Raptor.

J-31 look-alike at Pucheng Neifu Airport - 17.12.15.jpg

中国飓风:发表于 2015-10-29 21:57
http://bbs.meyet.com/thread-239560-4832-1.html
歼-31赴某地向巴国展示,全程由巴飞行员……

translation: F31 was on a fly path to some place for Pakistan inspection, during the full course Pakistani pilots........
215741yzndj8fi48txifg2.jpg

Does anyone know if any Pakistani air force delegation in China at that time?
well they do have pakistani personel at chengdu all the time so i wont be at all suprised if they were there. mind you it is all lp for now. so donw expect any goood answer other thn knwing that they are interesting it

If I'm not mistaken, then is Pucheng Neifu Airport, Shannxi close to XAC ... if at Shenyang, o.k. ... but there ??

View attachment 292713
According to the color looks like J31 type 2.0? Gesus Christ!

View attachment 292713

Good news for Chinese fans anyway :D

View attachment 292713

Assuming it's not a model plane (though not exactly a logical place to place a model plane, especially since there's been no news of such mock up have surfaced in that airport), it might be an un-scheduled landing for the FC-31.

View attachment 292713

I believe it's a 2nd prototype of J-31 painted silver as the latest batch of J-20, any progress done to J-20 mean transfer technology to J-31 :D, but definitely not F-22 look alike, US will freak out :taz:if we copy the F-22...LMAO

According to the color looks like J31 type 2.0? Gesus Christ!

There are two prototypes and 2 more about to finish up in the next few months. S you'll see 4 aircraft being used to Testing and Improvements / Avionics Integration, Flight Testing, etc. And yes, Pakistani JV chances are very high, probably with limited TOT. They want to turn their JFT block IV into a Stealth Optimized single engine jet. So J-31's TOT (even limited) would help with that too.

Guys ,... just calm down ! Why should anyone expect a J-31 close to Xi'an ??? and not at its manufactor's site at SAC ???

... there nothing that fit this to be a J-31-V2. ... that thing is too strange to be some sort of J-31.V2 !

- it's not at SAC ... if there's not a material stress-testing site at Xi'an related
- it's too large (close to a Raptor)
- reportedly there was a General Aviation & Technology at Pucheng exhibition ... maybe there was a F-22-model on display ?
http://cigac.blogspot.de/p/floor-plans.html & http://gashow.net/venues/pucheng-airport-zlpc/

So again, it simply does not fit a J-31.
Deino

Guys ,... just calm down ! Why should anyone expect a J-31 close to Xi'an ??? and not at its manufactor's site at SAC ???

- reportedly there was a General Aviation & Technology at Pucheng exhibition ... maybe there was a F-22-model on display ?

Or....this is a third Chinese Stealth program that just got disclosed by accident?? There is no reason for a -22 "model" to be at a Tarmac on an operational runway....

But why ?? There is no major aircraft manufacture at this site, that airport is not military related ... that type would collide with the requirement of the J-20 ... it does not make any sense and the simplest explanation is that it is simply some sort of a full-size mock-up.

Back
Top Bottom