What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

If you can't honor your own words and proof its right. Then we better thing you as a troll factory and nothing else and we will ignore you from now on

Now u have something to contribute??
If not,please move on

WS10 series are getting matured, J10 B will mount WS10 newly type in the near future. in other word, J10B is ready for export. Salute to the hardworking Chinese engineers, they create a miracle.

Don't just troll mate this shit (RD33 variant of RD93) is using in your famous SU30
Thats 4.5 gen fighter are you comparing it with j-31:lol::lol:Now .Well its being upgraded to 117S in Super-30 upgrade which 142 kn

Stop dreaming people. I can guarantee you J-31 won't see service with PAF until the F-16 starts retiring.
That's not going to happen till 2025 at the very least.
Do you think PAF will retire 52+s in 25?? You are sadly mistaken ..... As for FC-31 they will probably be arriving after 2018...

With 1500 hours life u are way behind even russians
1500 is for WS10A, the newest version is near 3000 hours with 140KN thrust power. You will see it in J10B in the future. I'm fully confident of my country without any doubt, they are building a turbo jet engine with thrust to weight ratio of 8 from scratch, and now they will develop WS15 with ratio 10. Good bless my country.

Thats 4.5 gen fighter are you comparing it with j-31:lol::lol:Now .Well its being upgraded to 117S in Super-30 upgrade which 142 kn
i think SU30MKI with 117S is far superior than Rafale, why you guys insist on buying Rafale at nearly 1.5 times price of Super sukhoi?

Never said its bad.
Its pretty good but please don't claim u have overtaken russia.
It doesn't matter whether we surpass Russia at the moment, all we care is we have our own fine engine. No country in this planet is gonna able to black mail China with engine any more. You agree with on that?

i think SU30MKI with 117S is far superior than Rafale, why you guys insist on buying Rafale at nearly 1.5 times price of Super sukhoi?

Because its not superior in anything except more range due to more internal fuel:coffee:

Because of the low RCS and Package it comes up with meteor,spectra Etc And we have to make number UP of our Squadrons.But its off topic

It doesn't matter whether we surpass Russia at the moment, all we care is we have our own fine engine. No country in this planet is gonna able to black mail China will engine any more. You agree with on that?

Yes i agree its a great achievement

We are buying both.

Reason is best of both worlds and Rafale being a Medium fighter.

And yes both are nothing infront of J-10 and J31, J-30 etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom