What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Its a well known fact,all articles are in russian,search ypurself.
Russians already had al-41 producing 180 kn 20 years back

Give me a source give stated that AL-41 or 51 or 61 will be used in Indian 5th gen.

The J-20 is flying with the AL-31 variant. And till 2003 when bill sweetman's book on the F-22 was published.. not much was known about the raptor as well... even though the development aircraft flew eleven years before that.
I Still Can challenge you there Its Just A tip of Ice Berg what is Known About F-22 Secrets

Give me a source give stated that AL-41 or 51 or 61 will be used in Indian 5th gen.

I gave u 3 sources and don't make a fool of yourself asking rhetorical questions.
Any senior pakistani member can confirm this for u

Pakistan can get F-35 instead. US is its ally and F-35s are the second best after F-22 atm.
How about no ? We have had enough with US with spare and repairs of f-16s.. They also stopped the delivery of 16 of F-16s in the past.. and our front-line jet remained grounded many times. :stop:. Yani jb chaha ungli ker di :suicide:.. we don't want that again .. and btw
f-35 is beyond our dreams as well. . . so, f-31 with PAF modifications .. best for beast :) :triniti::yay::yay:

The J-20 is flying with the AL-31 variant. And till 2003 when bill sweetman's book on the F-22 was published.. not much was known about the raptor as well... even though the development aircraft flew eleven years before that.
Chinese Aviation Research 606 Institute staff in Zhuhai airshow said the Threst power of the latest ws10 engine had reached 140KN, with life span of 1500 hours. This is the most reliable source i've ever get until now.

acually WS10G with 140KN thrust power, this has been confirmed by offical staff in the zhuhai airshow.

Rd 93 will remain shit,use whatever version u want.
It just cannot power a 5 gen properly with 100 kn thrust estimate for newer variant.

Mki will be upgraded to su-35 enfine,117s producing 142 kn ,,indian pakfa will have 180 kn class engine

Don't just troll mate this shit (RD33 variant of RD93) is using in your famous SU30

Don't just troll mate this shit (RD33 variant of RD93) is using in your famous SU30

No,,,su-30 uses shitty al-31f and mig-29 uses shitty rd-33mk2.
Both are not good,i already know that.

Point is mki will be upgraded and pakfa will have idz30:coffee:

Are u so hell bent on ignorance??
u want to nitpick 174,176 and 180 now?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can't honor your own words and proof its right. Then we better thing you as a troll factory and nothing else and we will ignore you from now on

Back
Top Bottom