What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

The only problem with Chinese engines is heat signature and their they were strangling to keep heat signature low and now somehow they are now come up with something to keep that into satisfactory level and now working on to the level of good.

Not really. The problem with any component in which combustion takes places is heat signature. The F-16 has a higher heat signature than the JF-17. What is important is the reduction of the heat signature via thermal shielding as is done with the F-117 and F-22... That the Chinese have not done yet in the J-20 but do seem to have some wish to do so in the J-31 as it seems.

How many protos of j-20 are there??
Whats the radar?
Whats the irst?
Whats the engine?

We know nothing except that its still flying with rd-93:lol:
How come J20 fly with RD93? MY GOD, i think you learn something in this forum.

J20 is there, even before you get FGFA. FGFA is still on the paper, long way to go. and delay is for sure as you always delay.
After seeing
Just how good is China's new 'stealth' fighter? - CNN.com
@wanglaokan need
996596_557768397617119_142336198_n.jpg

Let's not get excited folks. The j-31 is largely an unfinished jet...many subsytems haven't even been developed and you guys are anticipating its induction

How many protos of j-20 are there??
Whats the radar?
Whats the irst?
Whats the engine?

We know nothing except that its still flying with al-31:lol:

The J-20 is flying with the AL-31 variant. And till 2003 when bill sweetman's book on the F-22 was published.. not much was known about the raptor as well... even though the development aircraft flew eleven years before that.

Lets not get carried away. J-31 is in a flying demonstrator stage and not even at a prototype stage. What that means is that it is in an advanced and functional proof of concept stage. We cannot make estimates at this juncture about how long it will take to attain IOC and also to go into full serial production.

In my humble opinion we should take this news of talks on buying 30 to 40 fighters with a pinch of salt. We should be skeptical till more information is made available.

The J-20 is flying with the AL-31 variant. And till 2003 when bill sweetman's book on the F-22 was published.. not much was known about the raptor as well... even though the development aircraft flew eleven years before that.

I corrected in time.
But my point stands,,,,they are not too confident on ws series at the moment while india is poised to get at least 117s/117 having 142/147 kn with fadec.

Al-31 has no fadec and 1500 hours life

Back
Top Bottom