What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

--
to be honest i m not expert in domain..
what i can say.. china is ahed of india and remain for few decades ...
india is slow but not stagnant..
India still has a lot to learn, before this, you cannot fight Chinese, and Chinese has gone you will walk the way,China chasing American, and India, are not Chinese opponent, China didn't put India in the eyes

--
to be honest i m not expert in domain..
what i can say.. china is ahed of india and remain for few decades ...
india is slow but not stagnant..
Industry will not be so easily established, it needs at least two generations, if you know China walk this road use much time, and, Chinese go faster than India

Industry will not be so easily established, it needs at least two generations, if you know China walk this road use much time, and, Chinese go faster than India
--
that why i said . you getting fruit of your prevous decde work...
india is working so fruits decade ahead. .

to all india friend
Though J-31 and J-20 fighters have some imperfections , they are China's homebred fifth-generation fighters and they are now ready to rock'n 'roll.Is India now able to build their own FGFs?
China now has two kinds of homebred third-generation fighters, J-10 and J-11. Does India have ever one kind?India now only have one kind homebred fighter,LCA,but the so-called homebred fighter can only equipped with American jet engines and the localization rate of its avionics system is only 60%.Even though there are so many imported parts in LCA,it still can not satisfy its users. And now even IAF refuses to equip LCA fighters.No doubt the LCA is such a loser.
Chinese J-11B fighter is equipped with Chinese fan jet engines,WS-10A,and homebred radar system.Its localization rate is about 100% and now there are a large number of J-11B fighters serving.Chinese homebred third-generation fighters such as J-10,J-10B,J-11 and J-11B have become the main force of PLAAF for a long time.But India's LCA is now a unwanted child,though it takes tens of years in its development process.
It is CLEAR that Indian homebred fighter is a tragedy, so I sincerely suggest that our Indian friends can drink less Ganges water to help yourselves to get real.You said Cy-30МКИ?Oh come on!PLEASE know the differences between ASSEMBLE and DEVELOPMENT.

Learn to respect others' success, try to learn from others', to surpass others, belittle others, can only fail
--
i respect china on its manufactuing success ... SEZ .. export ... some good university ..its a fact
but
Defence ... that too indegenus .. Sorry .. may be some
but most most of your hardware is reverse engineer or blatant abuse of IPR...
this is also fact

Do you mean about Shenyang J 11? :haha:
A clear cut version of stealing and copying and of course shameless action.J 31 already made it source when there was a mass cyberhacking in LM from China.Almost identical to F35.:lol:
J 10 still dont see any war .Noone except China inducted this sytem .Dont know its real capabilities :sarcastic:
J31 has two engines, F35 is an engine, aerodynamic layout change, we must re blowing hole, and to re arrangement of lines, thus disrupting the overall design, do you think J31 is just so simple replication of the F35? India is not to copy, but to do so, because India has complete industrial system, this is not clear, still need to see the military?

J31 has two engines, F35 is an engine, aerodynamic layout change, we must re blowing hole, and to re arrangement of lines, thus disrupting the overall design, do you think J31 is just so simple replication of the F35? India is not to copy, but to do so, because India has complete industrial system, this is not clear, still need to see the military?

Look at the link posted n this page.The real source of your fighter.

Back
Top Bottom