What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

But our reply would be FGFA and perhaps naval F 35.
India's weapons manufacturing is a joke, Arjun tanks, India army don't, LCA, India air force do not, India manufacturing ships? Ha ha, Calcutta destroyer bubble ten years into service, aegis type we Chinese Destroyers have served 6 ships, 7 ships under construction, all of India's domestic weapons are a joke

Achievement is not high thrust, but thrust to weight ratio (spec impulse, bypass ratio or super cruise ability etc etc are also must be accounted)is the real achievement.. You are just referring thrust class only.. That is a 2000 kg 100KN class turbofan is not a big achievement..
Your WS13( for j31) and kaveri are comparable.. Both have 7.8 thrust to weight ratio.. Did WS13 is fully developed yet??
WS10A is a bigger engine comparable to AL31F.. But AL31F is matured and has a thrust to weight ratio of 7.8 vs 7.5 of WS10A..
F119 in F22 has a thrust to weight ratio of ~10.. China is trying to achieve that with WS15( for j20) with the experience of WS10A development..
So China moving decades above India in engine development is unacceptable.. China now has more money.. But India has a chance to access foreign matured technology( if signed a jv for further kaveri development.. Things may turn upside down in next 10 years.. So wait and see..
I've get bored with these JV BS about engine, who the hell will transfer India the ability to build a decent engine? still live in delusion and never wake up . when Indian can't produce something, they say we need TOT. that's brutal naive.

no country in this world will transfer the know how of advanced turbojet engine to other country, not even USA to Japan. engine tech is the same as Weapon if mass destruction.

now. tell me ,we j10 has 250 frames. How many of you have LCA fighters?
and we have the j11fighter. Is the man, let's compare their country production aircraft,Buy them weapons, to calculate what skill?
We have J20, J31, J10, j10b.j11.j11b.j15.j16.fbc1. and other domestic fighter, Y8, y9.y12.y20. and other domestic transport, with domestic H6 bombers, kj200.kj2000.kj3000 and other domestic AWACS, now you tell me, in addition to India will make jokes like LCA, but also what? It's really a joke

@wanglaokan
WS engine done ?if yes details ?
Pave pillar .. detail ? better than isreal and frech avionic ?
PL21 .. details ?better than r77 , Mica , meter .. ?
AESA ready .. details ? better than Russian tech ?
EW.. which one ? detail ? better than islareal l and french EW?
Using the ws10a engine j11b fighter, has been in the South China Sea to intercept America P8 electronic machine, and there are at least 150 j11b in the China service, all is the ws10a engine, unless your eyes can not see

@wanglaokan
You said the weapons, which is made in India?

@wanglaokan
and we have the j11fighter. Is the man, let's compare their country production aircraft,Buy them weapons, to calculate what skill?
We have J20, J31, J10, j10b.j11.j11b.j15.j16.fbc1. and other domestic fighter, Y8, y9.y12.y20. and other domestic transport, with domestic H6 bombers, kj200.kj2000.kj3000 and other domestic AWACS, now you tell me, in addition to India will make jokes like LCA, but also what? It's really a joke

Source: Prospects of Pakistan acquiring a J-31 derivative and its potential impact. | Page 28

the j31. made in china ,the j20 made in china ,the j10.j10b.j11.j11b.fbc1.y8.y9.y20.kj200.kj2000.kj3000.h6.all of them are made in china. so.
In addition to LCA,which plane are made in india.?
Disgrace yourself.

Source: Prospects of Pakistan acquiring a J-31 derivative and its potential impact. | Page 28
1. is it lca thread... did we comparing lca ...it was chinese memebr claim for ws 10 ... not mine
2.you have all Js and X accepted..
all are pirated.. knok out..
india buy original or with TOT ...as per inertntionl agreement ... so dont teach us...
3.despit having al Js and Y and Z in future you need Su 30 mkk from russua and Su35 too..
--
china is good in its own way of self reliance of wepaons...
india dont want to follow same path..
put your Js aginst Rafael and Su30mki and see the result..
i know number have own quality but quality has its own number too..
its your choice where to follow ...
----

1. is it lca thread... did we comparing lca ...it was chinese memebr claim for ws 10 ... not mine
india buy original or with TOT ...as per inertntionl agreement ... so dont teach us...
3.despit having al Js and Y and Z in future you need Su 30 mkk from russua and Su35 too..
--
----
What if you are not made, don't say that others do not well, at least we can made. Chinese buy su35 fighter? You give Chinese money to buy? Where is the su35? you home?

--
----
M88 engine thrust is much smaller than ws10a, ws10a is a big thrust engine, M88 is a medium thrust engine. R77 is a joke

--
----
M88 engine thrust is only 9 tons, ws10a engine thrust of 13.2 tons, and the ws10a is China own production, he was on the j11b fighter, you see

--
----
You said China weapon is pirated, so I ask you, what J10 piracy? J20 piracy what? J31 piracy what? F35? The two engine aircraft piracy one engine aircraft? Are you sure that you are awake?

You said China weapon is pirated, so I ask you, what J10 piracy? J20 piracy what? J31 piracy what? F35? The two engine aircraft piracy one engine aircraft? Are you sure that you are awake?
dear .. fist thisis not the topic .. its j31
what your though on reevese engineering and china and IPR?
if im not awak please awak me with above ans

M88 engine thrust is only 9 tons, ws10a engine thrust of 13.2 tons, and the ws10a is China own production, he was on the j11b fighter, you see
--
if you claim relaity bravo china
but you have to prove it is with facts ...
You CAN beat france rusia, usa but you have to prove it

Back
Top Bottom