What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

J-31 will have first-look, first-shot, first-kill advantage over Rafale.

There is no point comparing a 4.5-gen Rafale against a 5-gen J-31.

U have no idea whats inside rafale:coffee:
Chinese need a decade to field the western equivalent in electronics,,,ask a chinese member to decline my claim.

U have no idea whats inside rafale:coffee:
Chinese need a decade to field the western equivalent in electronics,,,ask a chinese member to decline my claim.

Who gives a rat's what is inside the Rafale!

J-31 will see the Rafale first and fire multiple BVR missiles at it and kill it. End of story

J-31 will come online around 2020, and by then Chinese radar and electronic tech will be comparable to what France can produce. By 2030 China will have surpassed all countries in military tech bar USA.

J-31 will see the Rafale first and fire multiple BVR missiles at it and kill it. End of story

J-31 will come online around 2020, and by then Chinese radar and electronic tech will be comparable to what France can produce. By 2030 China will have surpassed all countries in military tech bar USA.

By that time french will have Gan aesa based jammers
Don't post garbage here.

Whats truth is truth.

Our electronics are already exceeded that of France.

Just tell me when France could come up with the AESA radar that is comparable to that of the Type 052D, or even that of the Type 052C?

By that time french will have Gan aesa based jammers

Who really think France will be able to match China in military tech in 2030?

USA and China will battle it out for military supremacy from 2030 onwards. All others will watch the show.

Just tell me when France could come up with the AESA radar that is comparable to that of the Type 052D, or even that of the Type 052C?

Ship based aesas are not comparable to fighter based due to heat dissipation problem:coffee:
So please don't make it a flame war.

Offtopic here

What earphones do u use @ChineseTiger1986 ??

It actually cleared that test but we lack the materials knowledge.
We are at least 10 years behind china.:hitwall: in engines.

In other fields even more

The engine gap between perhaps much more than just 10 years.

Tell me when do you think that India could come up with an indigenous engine of over 125kN with 3000 hours of total lifespan?

Even you manage to achieve that by 2020, then you are still 15 years behind of China.

Not mention that Kaveri has some serious trouble, and I don't believe that you can come up with a new high thrust engine just in 5 years.

Who really think France will be able to match China in military tech in 2030?

USA and China will battle it out for military supremacy from 2030 onwards. All others will watch the show.

I said atleast 10 years in my post.
Even after that due to easy component availability among nato they will still have superior r and d simply because they are too many of them when u take nato as a whole with korea and japan.

Don't make stupid claims of x vs y.

Only chance we have lies in asian integration and going eu way but religious nuts won't let it happen

Actually France can. It has produced the Empar radar for Horizon frigate which is passive though.

Rafale has an AESA radar and its electronics like Spectra are considered to be very sophisticated.

I agree that in some areas that China has caught up with France in radar and electronics but the French do have a bit more experience but China is catching up fast.

The engine gap between perhaps much more than just 10 years.

Tell me when do you think that India could come up with an indigenous engine of over 125kN with 3000 hours of total lifespan?

Even you manage to achieve by 2020, then you are still 15 hours behind of China.

Not mention that Kaveri has some serious trouble, and I don't believe that you can come up with a new high thrust engine just in 5 years.

It can be fixed in 5 years provided we fund it.
It works but we cannot make single crystal blades and its oveweight.

I said atleast 10 years in my post.
Even after that due to easy component availability among nato they will still have superior r and d simply because they are too many of them when u take nato as a whole with korea and japan.

Don't make stupid claims of x vs y.

Only chance we have lies in asian integration and going eu way but religious nuts won't let it happen

LOL. USA does not share its best tech with anyone.

F-22 is not sold to either UK or Japan.

LOL. USA does not share its best tech with anyone.

F-22 is not sold to either UK or Japan.

Its no full radar but components like mmic's and other materials dude.
They are banned for china

And japan was the first country in the world to produce a Gan mmic.

Back
Top Bottom