What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

搜了搜百度说开加力以后只有86.37KN,推重比只有7.8。要是这样的话,就太差劲了。

A short summary (few words) in English will be appreciated!

中国已经完成了ws13的研发,已经进入了生产线准备阶段,很快,jf17和j31都将使用ws13发动机
台湾的国民党政府是二战结束后被pla打到台湾的,台湾是原来的国民政府最后一块地盘,现在全世界都承认中华人民共和国的合法性,中国还是联合国常任理事国,五大国之一,也就是说,台湾属于中国的一部分,是中国的一个省,台湾省的政府是原来的中国国民党政府,但是这属于内战问题,不是国与国之间的问题,懂了吗?
涡扇13的单台推力是多少?

How is it your internal problem?
Taiwan is officially a independent sovereign country with their own Capital and currency, which does not say we belong to China.
You might wanna say whatever deems fit to your pony brain.
But the reality bites. right?

View attachment 149343
怕啥?那不两台呢吗?ws13是中推,要那么大推力干啥

现在大推有ws10a,ws15两个型号了,ws13目标就是中推,用于jf17j31和无人机,我们如果同时搞三个大推,枭龙j31用啥?中国现在也急需一款中推啊,ws13的定位就是中推,老ws9太大了,j31装两台就太大了,所以要ws13

现在大推有ws10a,ws15两个型号了,ws13目标就是中推,用于jf17j31和无人机,我们如果同时搞三个大推,枭龙j31用啥?中国现在也急需一款中推啊,ws13的定位就是中推,老ws9太大了,j31装两台就太大了,所以要ws13
ws10,ws10a,ws15,ws13是不是都是太行系列的?还是太行和WS是完全不同的两种发动机? 求解。。

ws10,ws10a,ws15,ws13是不是都是太行系列的?还是太行和WS是完全不同的两种发动机? 求解。。
ws10和10a是太行,ws13和ws15不是,是完全不同的发动机,ws10和ws10a虽然都是太行,但是其实也不同

这样的推力能实现超巡么?
两台总推力比f135还大,飞机重量又轻,采用三d打印技术,即便不能超巡,超机动也能做到了,话说,超巡是远程奔袭用的,j31和jf17都是中型机,用不着远程奔袭,类似f35,他们做好自己中型机的中近程任务就可以了

中评社北京8月17日电/中国枭龙战机、利剑无人机和歼31战机目前使用的都是俄罗斯RD-93中等推力发动机。由于受技术和专利限制购买外国发动机成本很高。近期通过中航相关部门对外公开的股份资料显示,如今中国类似RD-93的第三代中等推力发动机(应为之前已经开始研制的涡扇13发动机)已经完成研发,开始打造生产线准备大批量生产。一旦该发动机实现量产,中国枭龙战机、利剑无人战机和歼31战机都将换装国产涡扇13中推发动机,一方面减少了外国制约,一方面使用国产发动机可以大幅降低生产成本,利于大批量生产装备和增强外销竞争力。
China completed WS13 engine research and development work, began to enter the preparatory stage of production line

Could you please try to keep your posts in English. Thank you.

Please keep posts in English as much as possible.
yes i know. but my english is realy bad ,please forgive me ,and i think ,Chinese is also the United Nations official language, I would like to use it is nothing serious......Because some of these languages, I use English cannot express clearly

yes i know. but my english is realy bad ,please forgive me ,and i think ,Chinese is also the United Nations official language, I would like to use it is nothing serious......Because some of these languages, I use English cannot express clearly

No forgiveness needed. It helps us understand if you are saying something interesting. You may use google translate for difficult words if needed. A good idea would be to coordinate with other Chinese members if you have something interesting that you are not able to post.

Chinese is not understood well by a lot of users on this forum from other countries which is why we chose english as the official language to allow for common communication.

Back
Top Bottom