What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Wont you think instead of FC 31 why dont you call it PC 31 it sounds more scary and meaningful and you gve P for pakistan and C for china that make sence,others can make their own words but still they mean the same,what do you say.
Yes, tejas has a better name.

Come back when the truth is turned into a fact!

Above photos have no value from China, as even Chinese Government doctors then (photos)
keep delusion, i woudn't even bother to tell you the truth.

The j-31 engine is not a 5th gen plane engine...to even think that a rd-93/ws-10 can compete with 2 supercruising new gen pak fa engines is just chinese physics.First fix engine-then talk of dominating skies.

The j-31 engine is not a 5th gen plane engine...to even think that a rd-93/ws-10 can compete with 2 supercruising new gen pak fa engines is just chinese physics.First fix engine-then talk of dominating skies.
coming soon....take your time

keep delusion, i woudn't even bother to tell you the truth.

somvar33.png

China mocked over massive Photoshop failure of officials visiting elderly residents

If China can do above, what it can not do is anybody's guess!

And the Chinese Gov admitted that.
Lol

i underdtand you logic. the fast MKI cruises, the fast it could run away from FC31. F31 will dominate the sub-continent sky while J20 could be deployed at east coast. Engine is no more the problem, we'd invested billions in it.

The newly developed WS13A will adopt 'leaky' design as F414. Credit to gambit

I wonder how safe China's cutting edge stealth fighters will be in PAF's hand given how close the Pakistani establishment is with the US Military and given the CIA's reach in Pakistan :pop:. All the weakness and strengths of next generation Chinese fighter jets will be exposed.

When India is stucking with FGFA and Rafale deal, the FC31 project seems will have a brilliant future. Now the J3001 project has been given a official name FC31, which means it will be inducted by PLAAF and pakistan in the future. I see no IAF inventory could counter it mighty until now, it's time for celebration and PAF will dominate the sky at the time of FC31 delivered. I've to say Fc31 is the most promising medium class 5gen fighter until now. Time for rockin and roll!
:rofl::omghaha:

Good joke! By the time the PAF starts thinking of induction, it would be well past 2022-23! By which time India would have already had half its air force flying the bird of prey!

The FC-31 hasn't even completed its flight tests so far. Meaning it would take another 3-4 years before induction into the PLAF. And another 4-5 years to have enough of them for export.

So there's nothing to rock and roll now. :P

Back
Top Bottom