What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Taiwan is a part of PRC, your government agree with it.

Indian government also says Tibet is Chinese part - But on the other hand it shows middle finger to China by giving asylum to Dalai Lama. What has China done with this regard to India?
More trade with India!

Meh dumb thread, wait for the 2015 the second prototype will come out like the model at zhuhai. WS-17 engines is what you need be looking out for.

@Horus I suggest you close this thread and clean it up from the usual trolls.

Indian government also says Tibet is Chinese part - But on the other hand it shows middle finger to China by giving asylum to Dalai Lama. What has China done with this regard to India?
More trade with India!
that is how you backstab China in 1962? and you got your middle fingers cut in the end.

Meh dumb thread, wait for the 2015 the second prototype will come out like the model at zhuhai. WS-17 engines is what you need be looking out for.

@Horus I suggest you close this thread and clean it up from the usual trolls.
how am I dumb?在其他人面前抽自己老乡耳刮子很帅是吧。

maybe MK1000?
No MK2 itself !..........We have integrated Super Stealth technology........Which makes the plane completely invisible..........
Jokes apart.......Good progress by China.......Only if we could emulate your speed of progress and development.....
But then again......Different country.....Different goals.......Different path to progress........

which part of my thread looks dumb? or you just don't have enough confidence on your own.

how am I dumb?在其他人面前抽自己老乡耳刮子很帅是吧。

Never said you were dumb, just the thread. FC-31 is a still a prototype, before we go chest thumping lets wait until the next prototype comes out in 2015. Then maybe we can have something to boast about. It's the WS-13 upgraded engines that will be ready next year that we should be watching out for.

Back
Top Bottom