What's new

Saarc done, all eyes now on BIMSTEC event

CPEC has a long term investment pledge of 46 billion from China. This month BD going to sign 25 billion dollar direct project commitment from China on top of Business investment thats in the pipeline. India probably secured 100 billion from China.

$46 billion isn't long term, $14 billion is already invested while BD is about to sign MOU.

SAARC summit will go on in Islamabad and India will attend, BD and Afghistan will have to eat their words and follow their master too...that is my prediction after the humiliation India is receiving post Surgical Strikes. Post Surgical strike India will be a totally different country, having learned that fighting is not their forte so lets concentrate of business.

You mean like US, France, Russia and others asked pak to take steps to stop cross boarder terrorism.. yeah that is hum..

You mean like US, France, Russia and others asked pak to take steps to stop cross boarder terrorism.. yeah that is hum..

they been asking for 10 years, sometimes word don't mean what you think it means, you have to pay attention to a nudge and a wink, and by the way its only Indians who got that special dossiers.

pakistanis here continue to call Bangladesh a puppet country. I don't recall Bangladesh fighting the USSR on behalf of America. I don't recall GCC Arabs expecting Bangladesh to fight in Yemen. Bangladesh is much more independent than pakistan, they don't fall into camps.

they been asking for 10 years, sometimes word don't mean what you think it means, you have to pay attention to a nudge and a wink, and by the way its only Indians who got that special dossiers.

Still you think world laughing at India, despite their pressure on pak? Isn't OSAMA got a high secured home close to army camp? How is that possible, when Pakistan got ISI ( which claim to be top per pak).

Still you think world laughing at India, despite their pressure on pak? Isn't OSAMA got a high secured home close to army camp? How is that possible, when Pakistan got ISI ( which claim to be top per pak).

same way Chinese come 50 km inside India without any resistance, not only once but almost every year.
ISI is intelligence agency not air defense authority, what is RAW doing now when its well known that Chinese are providing arms to Kashmiris also after you started f'ing with CPEC...yeah i know you will deny it

same way Chinese come 50 km inside India without any resistance, not only once but almost every year.
ISI is intelligence agency not air defense authority, what is RAW doing now when its well known that Chinese are providing arms to Kashmiris also after you started f'ing with CPEC...yeah i know you will deny it

Indo-pak theater highly guarded unlike Indo-china.. and we don't have hostile environment with China there .. only a stupid will compare both.. with China there is differences but I'm not aware of firing environment. Again CPEC ... oh my ..

Even if he was a spy,Pakistan probably wrapped him in some low criminal cases.Its like capturing one spy and blaming him for condition of Karachi. :disagree:

Tell me,apart from Sarabjit,who else was captured as co-conspirator?
he was chrged for bombing a bus. he confessed it and was sentenced to death. thats it.

he was chrged for bombing a bus. he confessed it and was sentenced to death. thats it.

Any news article??And We're also saying the same thing.."One man Army" bombed a bus??

And as far as I know,first he was charged to cross border illegally. Later he was charged with 4 bombings(don't know from where did you get bus bombing).And yes,he confessed.

But is it believable that one person carried out 4 bombings singlehandedly??Any followup arrest never happened?Is it believable,even by Pakistani standards?

Any news article??And We're also saying the same thing.."One man Army" bombed a bus??

And as far as I know,first he was charged to cross border illegally. Later he was charged with 4 bombings(don't know from where did you get bus bombing).And yes,he confessed.

But is it believable that one person carried out 4 bombings singlehandedly??Any followup arrest never happened?Is it believable,even by Pakistani standards?
he planted a bomb device on two buses. 1 was blown with passengers.
he was caught red handed planting bomb on another bus.

Indo-pak theater highly guarded unlike Indo-china.. and we don't have hostile environment with China there .. only a stupid will compare both.. with China there is differences but I'm not aware of firing environment. Again CPEC ... oh my ..

off course everything in the end turns out to be in India's favor, shame becomes glory

pakistanis here continue to call Bangladesh a puppet country. I don't recall Bangladesh fighting the USSR on behalf of America. I don't recall GCC Arabs expecting Bangladesh to fight in Yemen. Bangladesh is much more independent than pakistan, they don't fall into camps.

Arabs are muslims like pakistanis.

Pak fought atheist USSR to defend muslim afghans and at the same time contributed to the disintegration of a genocidal empire. Perfectly in line with PAK national interest.

Bangladesh is as independent as tamil nadu or Gujrat.

he planted a bomb device on two buses. 1 was blown with passengers.
he was caught red handed planting bomb on another bus.

Any news article??

And second one is BS.He was caught near unmarked Indo Pakistan border area near Kasur and he was implicated for bombing in Lahore and Faisalabad.Kindly save your propaganda for your countrymen..

BIMSTEC file photo
21a09d2b7274f562c4e61101122a6b1c.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom