What's new

Saarc done, all eyes now on BIMSTEC event

India has BIMSTEC or whatever it is while Pakistan has CPEC. It's a foregone conclusion as to which has a brighter future.
Hahaha, I do hope this is satire, mocking the absurd notion many parrot on here that CPEC= answers to all of Pakistan's problems.

How CPEC relates to BIMSTEC I have no idea. One is an economic corridor, the other just a multinational forum.

Hahaha, I do hope this is satire, mocking the absurd notion many parrot on here that CPEC= answers to all of Pakistan's problems.

How CPEC relates to BIMSTEC I have no idea. One is an economic corridor, the other just a multinational forum.
most of the CPEC funds are power generation projects

That makes me remember this....

India : Hamare Pas BIMSTEC Hai, MTCR hai , NSG waiver bhi Hai... Tere Paas Kya hai ?
Pakistan : Apne Paas............. CPEC hai !

ok sorry i will double it. still less then 1 days of indian terror in pakistan.

Indian Terror?? I thought Pakistan is home of Mard e Momin. :lol:

And what Indian Terror??TTP(We call it "Reap what you sow")?Or other hundreds of terrorist groups that is byproduct of your screwed foreign policy?

Indian Terror?? I thought Pakistan is home of Mard e Momin. :lol:

And what Indian Terror??TTP(We call it "Reap what you sow")?Or other hundreds of terrorist groups that is byproduct of your screwed foreign policy?
soon kalboshan will Reap what he sow.

yeah sirbajeet singh was also a spy who killed 20+ in bombings.

Really??I though he was "Manjit Singh". :lol:

And only one person performed series of bombings??and not 20+ but according to Pakistan govt,its 14.Not exactly believable,right??Where are his co-conspirators of this case??Did Pakistan ever apprehend them??And why India will perform low level crime which we can perform it even using low life thugs plenty available in Pakistan???We do know what is the state of Lahore,don't we??

Really??I though he was "Manjit Singh". :lol:

And only one person performed series of bombings??and not 20+ but according to Pakistan govt,its 14.Not exactly believable,right??Where are his co-conspirators of this case??Did Pakistan ever apprehend them??And why India will perform low level crime which we can perform it even using low life thugs plenty available in Pakistan???We do know what is the state of Lahore,don't we??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarabjit_Singh
http://www.voiceofjournalists.com/sarabjit-singh-how-a-terrorist-becomes-a-hero/

CPEC has a long term investment pledge of 46 billion from China. This month BD going to sign 25 billion dollar direct project commitment from China on top of Business investment thats in the pipeline. India probably secured 100 billion from China.

Pakistan comes first, facts comes later for few BDeshis. They can undermine their own initiatives to make CPEC look better and India look weak.

What is BIMSTEC?..

Some useless local grouping where India can yet again feel good by bullying smaller neighbors?

Experience shows, any groupings where India is the only larger member is bound to fail for obvious reasons.

What is BIMSTEC?..

Some useless local grouping where India can yet again feel good by bullying smaller neighbors?

Experience shows, any groupings where India is the only larger member is bound to fail for obvious reasons.
if India wanted to bully smaller neighbor it is easier to do 1 on 1
putting a bunch of smaller countries in a group reduces the differential

Back
Top Bottom