What's new

SA vs India

oh now only i know this dude(truely),this time itself i think tat that was given four and neo wrongly showed tat. .between i am not like winning by wrong decision. . because india lost many match due to tat. . in my view today match is TIE

Yes it should have been a tie.Both team played well and deserved a tie.

I really don't like it when wrong decision favours any team,even if Bangladesh gets on such favour,I don't like it.
These things just ruins the game.

On field umpire decision going wrong is understandable but 3rd umpire giving wrong decision is totally unacceptable.

Must be ISI covert operation. Bribed BCCI, telling them that if they pay money to them Pakistan will lose, and instead gave that money to indian players.

Ya even I thought so in the starting. But then ISI paying world's richest sports body is something I couldn't digest.

Must have been Zardari, He is definitely rich. You know why.

Zardari takes money, doesn't give. ISI didn't give money btw. It just redirected it. :chilli: Good job ISI. :victory:

Edit: My original post I meant ISI took money from BCCI to give to Pakistan players to lose and instead gave that money to indian players.

loll!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for enlighting me. So it was ISI. Case solved.

Now that's a good point (it wasn't Steyn but Parnell but still). My hats off to you! :flame::flame: Who paid India to lose 2009 ICC WT20 btw?

The bloody sponsors who kept them busy modeling :woot:

Chill out guys. Don't worry all is well.

BCCI has payed the Indian 3rd umpires the same amout of money that CA (Cricket Australia) paid Steve Bukner in the last India VS Australia Test in Sydney.

oh now only i know this dude(truely),this time itself i think tat that was given four and neo wrongly showed tat. .between i am not like winning by wrong decision. . because india lost many match due to tat. . in my view today match is TIE

Check out Samika's logic.. If is was a 4, Parnell wouldnt have got the strike for the last ball...

Any way, its If my aunt had b???s, she would have been my uncle situation....:azn:

That's also a plausible theory.

Mate, ask PCB to concentrate more on Pakistan cricket rather than issues like IPL.

Congrats, at last pakistan won a T20 match against England (after a 3-0,5-0,1-0 show down under) and Afiridi did not tried to eat the ball.

There's nothing left of Pakistan cricket anymore. I don't even watch it anymore. Not too long ago I would stay up all night to watch it. Pakistan cricket is on a downward spiral. I have totally stopped associating myself with it.

I like a few Pakistani cricketers. Inzamam, Wasim Akram (the best), Saeed Anwar, Sohail Tanveer etc.

congrats to our team. We really held our nerves till the end..this series gonna be a classic....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom