What's new

SA vs India

I realize that decision was a controversy. But what people don't consider is that had that ball been given a four, Praveen wouldn't have bowled a wide next ball, since langeveldt would have been on strike, and praveen bowls much better to right handers than left handers.

Even the commentators were saying SA would have preferred 3 runs to 4. If anything umpire did injustice to India by giving it 3!

Also, I don't see anyone complaining about the wrong decisions made against Gibbs. He was clearly out twice, but was given not out!

Mistakes happen in cricket. Its called the human error. Its something every cricketer and fan has to live with.

India vs South africa 3 odi preview
Form guide (last five completed games, most recent first)
India WWLWW
South AfricaLLLWL
Team news

India have rested several players and have brought in the likes of M Vijay, Rohit Sharma and Abhimanyu Mithun. With three of India's first-choice openers - Tendulkar, Sehwag and Gambhir - missing, Vijay is in line for an ODI debut.

India (probable) 1 M Vijay 2 Dinesh Karthik, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 5 Suresh Raina, 6 Rohit Sharma, 7 Yusuf Pathan, 8 Ravindra Jadeja, 9 Sreesanth, 10 Ashish Nehra, 11 Sudeep Tyagi.

JP Duminy has headed home to South Africa because of a finger injury sustained in Gwalior, opening up a spot in the middle order. It's a toss up between Loots Bosman and Albie Morkel, who could get the nod because he provides a bowling option.

South Africa: (probable) 1 Herschelle Gibbs, 2 Hashim Amla, 3 Jacques Kallis (capt), 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Alviro Petersen, 6 Mark Boucher (wk), 7 Albie Morkel, 8 Wayne Parnell, 9 Dale Steyn, 10 Van der Merwe, 11 Charl Langeveldt.

bad pitches

1 4 1 1 1 2 | 4 4 2 1 4 4 | 1 1 1 2 6 6 | 1 1 6 4 1 .

Do you think its ODI match?

Well cant complain about the pitches as the ICC wants to have more batting paradises.

I was a bowler in my college days and i really hate to see such hammering and bowlers graveyards, but somehow, ICC keeps ranting that people want to see more such high scoring matches.

Cants complain, as we also have enough batting power in this side, hope they pull out a wonder and make us happy :)
:cheers:

No, i'm tired of games where the pitch is a section of the national highway. we need matches, contest between bat and ball, not run fests where its an achievement if the bowler doesn't get smacked for 8 runs an over.

One or two pitches can be flat, but not all the pitches in a series. India has to produce a couple of pitches like MCG, WACA etc.

No, i'm tired of games where the pitch is a section of the national highway. we need matches, contest between bat and ball, not run fests where its an achievement if the bowler doesn't get smacked for 8 runs an over.

One or two pitches can be flat, but not all the pitches in a series. India has to produce a couple of pitches like MCG, WACA etc.

agree yaar

ICC should try to encourage bowler friendly pitches

Batmen will always have chance to score runs but it is bowlers who suffers the most

2 wickets down...

SUddenly the pressure is on the indian middle order, I wish Dhini would have sent Raina in , we need to keep scoring and cant just be way too defensive

2 wickets down...

SUddenly the pressure is on the indian middle order, I wish Dhini would have sent Raina in , we need to keep scoring and cant just be way too defensive

they need tendulkar here, who is not playing

the chances are 5% India win = 95% South Africa win

and scoring 350+ in second innings is almost impossible

they need tendulkar here, who is not playing

the chances are 5% India win = 95% South Africa win

and scoring 350+ in second innings is almost impossible

I dont think so, we demanded him to deliver for last 20 yrs, cant ask for more
We cant always go crying to him, asking us to take past 350.

This is the young brigade and I somehow think these guys will deliver today. Kohli is the man, some real firepower to follow.

These two should play for next 20 ovrs atleast.

I dont think so, we demanded him to deliver for last 20 yrs, cant ask for more
We cant always go crying to him, asking us to take past 350.

This is the young brigade and I somehow these guys will deliver today. Kohli is the man, some real firepower to follow.

These two should play for next 20 ovrs atleast.

frankly speaking even Tendulkar could not have helped you in this game

History is evident :P

Scoring above 350 runs in second innings of ODI and win the game is not a joke ...... that has only been achieved once if i am not wrong

atleast we did not set a 9-0 record in Australia...Losing every match possible....

atleast we did not set a 9-0 record in Australia...Losing every match possible....

dude, please stop trolling. we have enough d**k measuring threads in this forum. Lets not add to that. Lets atleast keep cricket out of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom