What's new

SA vs India

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what a performance by South Africa so far. In first innings they were 6/2 and bounced back with double ton for Hashim Amla and ever Green Kallis made 150+

In India's inning India were 221/4 at Tea and 233 all out all thanks to the deadly bowling by Dale Steyn.

India broke our record today i think........ 6 wickets down in just 12 runs :lol::lol::lol:

what a performance by South Africa so far. In first innings they were 6/2 and bounced back with double ton for Hashim Amla and ever Green Kallis made 150+

In India's inning India were 221/4 at Tea and 233 all out all thanks to the deadly bowling by Dale Steyn.

India broke our record today i think........ 6 wickets down in just 12 runs :lol::lol::lol:

No Dravid,No Laxman and No Yuvraj.... our middle order is a complete mess now...... too many injuries we had... Its upto our bowlers now.... Anyways its gonna be a tough challenge for us to remain the no.1 side...

gambhir bold out in exactly the same way twice..!
I think we can safely assume that we are the 2nd best team now...
p.s:-the pitch is carzying up...

India 15/1 after follow on

Gambhir was the first victim

and Sehwag Gone!

India 24/2

May be they want to finish the match today

Finally RSA is showing us our true position. A good bowling attack and we are back to 90's. Losing 3 main middles order batsmen didn't help too. Hoping for a dust-bowl at Eden :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom