What's new

SA vs India

After the puthetic performance in Austrailia the Pakistani members got something to cheer.

What if Pakistani team couldn't bring joy for you. There is always a pleasure in Indian under performance.

GB

brother your time to take joy from pak team is over, now its our time to take joy from indian team. saab ki bari aate hai

khush raho
cheers

btw some indian(with typical indian jealousy) was saying that pakistan should not be in IPL esp after such a pathetic performance in australia, now the question is what should IPL do now kick out indian players???

the match is not over yet......... we know how good indian batting is....... it is possible somehow they still manage to draw the match.... i know that is highly unlikely..... but the change of weather and a better batting performance by india can make a difference

just relax guyz........ anything is possible in cricket, the game is still ON as long as MS Dhoni is on the crease

i sport SA lolllllll don't ask me why i am free for sport .hahahaha

i sport SA lolllllll don't ask me why i am free for sport .hahahaha

i support SA because they are probably the most hard working team around. I have seen them playing in World T20 here in London. They are arguably the best team around..... they were impressive in practice sessions also

Too much cricket for Indian players...they are burnt out. Reduce the number of matches per player.

i support SA because they are probably the most hard working team around. I have seen them playing in World T20 here in London. They are arguably the best team around..... they were impressive in practice sessions also

no i am not sporting because they are hard workers or lasy.:P

i sport because they play with india:lol: ohhhhhh yeah don't forget is indians lose we have tons of youtube staff by indian media against team india:cheesy:

We all should give cradit to some splended bowling from Styne
what i like about styne is he is not just a bowler he is a thinking bowler i saw donld doing same things and with same spirit (not like shoaib bhai or some others)

Chillax people, India has always been a slow starter. We struggled against SL in first test at home, lost first test in OZ, managed to draw first test against OZ at home, lost the test against SA in ahmedabad in 3 days last time they toured, barely managed to draw first test in England .. this must be where they got the 'cold start' doctrine, meaning team India puts in cold performances initially.

Does that mean India does not deserve the #1 ranking ? Depends on how they fight back. It was going to be very difficult to win/draw every series after losing the initiative almost every time. So the answer to the question could be yes.

I am hopeful of the second test provided the key players return. Sooner or later we will face more losses with the retirement of champions like Dravid & Tendulkar. We have played 33 tests in the last 3 years with 14 victories and 6 losses, which is pretty good. Hopefully the future generation of Kohlis & Badrinaths can carry the performances to stay as competitive as the team has been.

I think Kaif, Waseem or someone with similar experience could have done better. All three have played less cricket than Kaif and Waseem and it wasn't their technique but pressure which cost them their wickets.

The chief selector is from South.

Both Badri and Vijay are from his state.

Looking at Vijay's dismissal in both the innings its time to bid him farewell.

Waseem Jaffar is an opener and his performance in the domestic cricket was not upto the mark this year. We already have good openers in the form of Sehwag and Gambhir. We need middle order.

Mohd.Kaif didnot impress either.

Abhishek Nair (all rounder) is a good choice. Hopefully sharma recoveres back and Yusuf Pathan and Karthik are included.

Both played well in the record Duleep Trophy final this year.

Final: South Zone v West Zone at Hyderabad (Deccan), Feb 2-6, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

As far as this match is concerned this will be Dhoni's first defeat as captain unless there is an act of God or effects of Global warming such as rain.

Kudos to Tendulkar for his 3rd consecutive 100 and Hail the Steyn Gun.

GB

I love it when SA plays India. If India wins I pull out my Indian flag and start cheering. If SA wins I pull out my SA flag and start cheering. It is a win win situation both ways for me :D

brother your time to take joy from pak team is over, now its our time to take joy from indian team. saab ki bari aate hai

khush raho
cheers

Bhai Sahib,

We dont take joy from Pakistani defeat as there are plenty of opportunities for us to cheer with our team winning.

btw some indian(with typical indian jealousy) was saying that pakistan should not be in IPL esp after such a pathetic performance in australia, now the question is what should IPL do now kick out indian players???

You didnot won a single match in Aussia.

Where we are about to loose just one match.

We defeated Lanka and Bangladesh (at their home) in tests. Won a series against Lanka.

Even in our Aussia tour the test result was 2-1. We won CB series and we are the only Asian team to win a test in Perth.

Besides its IPL (Indian Premier League). We will decide who will play and who will not.

Pakistan may start its own PPL and we will see apart from Pakistani players who all come to participate.

GB

Dhoni gone.

Saha 4 Runs in 36 balls.

Harbhajan is at fire.

Still require 96 runs to avoid an innings defeat. :sick:

GB

Harbhajan gone.

Now Zaheer on fire.

16 required to avoid innings loss.

While the defeat in match is unevitable, atleast we should not loose by an innings.

@ 1610hrs IST India 310/7 in 102.3 Overs.

GB

Back
Top Bottom