What's new

S&P's cuts India's rating from stable to negative

About time...This good for nothing Govt. need more kicks on its behind...

The current fiscal deficit to gdp in india is 2 times of the standard permissible in the Eurozone!

thank you for your show of massive dirt shoving under the rug! the infant mortality rates, open defecation ... are all substanitated by indian media and international reports. are you one of the Kumbh Mela "pilgrims"?

Mr. Shutter why are you so mad. Why did you want someone to talk about your beloved PLC and it's only great party CCP or Mr. BO and his ...... You know.
How about China's economy ??? What's percentage deep in growth ???

thank you for your show of massive dirt shoving under the rug! the infant mortality rates, open defecation ...

Where did i shove under the rug? did i deny any of the above mentioned except the children deaths , which was proven wrong

are all substanitated by indian media

Indian media becomes credible when it posts something that satisfies your deviant fantasies ,eh?

and international reports.

Did you even look at sources i"ve provided, are so blinded by Indophobic prejudice?

The sources i have provided are from international organization which your nation is member of

The Child Morality report, The Slum report, Aids news source are from the UN.

are you one of the Kumbh Mela "pilgrims"?

No!

On the whole as expected you can't even be reasoned with., either a reading comprehension problems or logical and reasoning disabilities.

This slowdown is just short-term Indian economy will bounce upwards and BBB- is still higher than what our neighbour Pakistan has B-.

BBB- is still much better than your B-. :meeting:

india cannot get easy loans for perferential rates anywhere. the downgrading hurts india a lot more than the indian posters' attempt to prop up their confidence.

Pakistan can talk to China for financial bridging at favourable rates

I don't understand how the heck are we facing this issue. S&P's move seems a little too hurried but seriously, there's hardly any effect here.

Momentary slowdowns are actually good as they don't allow economy to overheat. It is acceptable to not have momentary slowdowns in China because the government's word is law and actions can be taken to immediately cool the situation down unlike here where there are a lot of limitations in a democratic setup.

Actually, this would spur the prospects of higher growth rate ahead.

How can the policy paralysis be reversed, when Congress is still in power?

I think you asked same question before. Anyway, Indian government's Chief Economic Adviser gave an interview 3-4 days ago that government is planning to pace up reforms within 6 months.

Where did i shove under the rug? did i deny any of the above mentioned except the children deaths , which was proven wrong

Indian media becomes credible when it posts something that satisfies your deviant fantasies ,eh?

Did you even look at sources i"ve provided, are so blinded by Indophobic prejudice?

The sources i have provided are from international organizations.

The Child Morality report, The Slum report, Aids news source are from the UN.

No!

On the whole as expected you can't even be reasoned with., either a reading comprehension problems or logical and reasoning disabilities.

it is because the india media have been downplaying the severity of india's blight that makes the exposure a little bit more credible. and not just the indian media, some international report such as the un report, another compiled by Oxford which actually have portrayed grim reports on the general health status of your kids.

india cannot get easy loans for perferential rates anywhere. the downgrading hurts them a lot more than the indian posters' attempt to prop up their confidence.

Pakistan can talk to China for financial bridging at favourable rates

LOL at you. Your government has already planned to invest $40 Billion in India's Lucrative Infrastructure project. So, stop smelling brain farts. :girl_wacko:

LOL at you. Your government has already planned to invest $40 Billion in India's Lucrative Infrastructure project. So, stop smelling brain farts. :girl_wacko:

you guys are so dirty!

that's charity: a benevolent act in return for hostile intentions! How divine!

I think you asked same question before. Anyway, Indian government's Chief Economic Adviser gave an interview 3-4 days ago that government is planning to pace up reforms within 6 months.

The same Congress government, who could not even push through something as small as retail FDI?

you guys are so dirty!

that's charity: a benevolent act in return for hostile intentions! How divine!

Your companies are hungry to make profits and there is nothing called dirty in business. Your export sector is already facing a crisis.

The same Congress government, who could not even push through something as small as retail FDI?

They just delayed it. After all we are not China where you can say a village to leave and whole village is vacant next day.

upa2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom