What's new

S&P's cuts India's rating from stable to negative

Your companies are hungry to make profits and there is nothing called dirty in business. Your export sector is already facing a crisis.

They just delayed it. After all we are not China where you can say a village to leave and whole village is vacant next day.

I am not referring to business but the choice of words in your posting.

you don't see this many times in China. May be only in inner mongolia whose mayor went off the track for windfall economic performance

I am not referring to business but the choice of words in your posting.

you don't see this many times in China. May be only in inner mongolia whose mayor went off the track for windfall economic performance

I can't understand your high IQ.

it is because the india media have been downplaying the severity of india's blight that makes the exposure a little bit more credible.

Contradictory statement.

and not just the indian media, some international report such as the un report,

another compiled by Oxford which actually have portrayed grim reports on the general health status of your kids.

Provide them then.

i dont think its anything bad. indian inc have already warned the govt that if reforms are not gonaa heppne, rating will decrease more. india will simply have to push for reforms now. its becoming inevitable.

What I heard is that S&P has given warning...not yet down graded the rating

and I welcome this....our Government and other agencies need a wake up call....not things will move promptly to correct the pace of economy.....So I am happy....

guys, check out the updates, S&P put your next fiscal, or the current 12-13 year growth to 5.3 percent.

that's a grim number.

guys, check out the updates, S&P put your next fiscal, or the current 12-13 year growth to 5.3 percent.

that's a grim number.

These number changes every quarter....

UK has gone in double dip recession....most of the countries are in trouble....
I wont be surprise if some bad news come from US or China also.....

The problem is that all the big economy is feeling the heat right now...I wonder what will happen some pathetic performing economies....

No Indians seem to complain when the thread is about good economic forecast of India.
But when something negative comes up, all of a sudden the topic is banned?
there is a word for this kind of behavior :rolleyes:

Yup, the word is Indian.

These number changes every quarter....

UK has gone in double dip recession....most of the countries are in trouble....
I wont be surprise if some bad news come from US or China also.....

The problem is that all the big economy is feeling the heat right now...I wonder what will happen some pathetic performing economies....

Same happened in 2008 and our neighbour went bankrupt.

No Indians seem to complain when the thread is about good economic forecast of India.
But when something negative comes up, all of a sudden the topic is banned?
there is a word for this kind of behavior :rolleyes:

I also dont see you when economy is good...once any bad news comes for India you guys are all over it like insect

LOL at you. Your government has already planned to invest $40 Billion in India's Lucrative Infrastructure project. So, stop smelling brain farts. :girl_wacko:

Until they cut the check, don't count on it. China isn't stupid.

Actually I can't think of any foreign investor that has made much money in India. It's just not a good market, just ask Vodafone.

Ah ! the chinese are having a party. Indian economy is like a flame to these moths ! It is just a rating down grade for heavens sake. S&P even downgraded US ratings

Actually I can't think of any foreign investor that has made much money in India. It's just not a good market, just ask Vodafone.

You know nothing about our market. Vodafone had problems with our taxationl laws. nothing else

Thanks for the clarification...:enjoy:

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.:azn::azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom