What's new

S-400,NASAMS,BMD and Now THAAD !! Is India preparing to tweaks it’s Nuclear Policies?

No sense discussing anything with buffoons whose understanding of the current geo-political climate, is equivalent of a primate.

I would urge my fellow Pakistanis, to disengage and ignore these buffoons.

No sense discussing anything with buffoons whose understanding of the current geo-political climate, is equivalent of a primate.

I would urge my fellow Pakistanis, to disengage and ignore these buffoons.
Yes correct passing a statment without any proof.
When asked ant proof ,reply that we get is google friend google.... .
Is it called matured understanding of geo political issue?
It was all pak members who claimed left n rit that this is the case or that is the case but when asked for proof they all ran away.
Then here come gazwa1 calling us baffoon.
Once again I ll say prove ur point with valid data then come for discussion or I guess in pak discussion means throw ur point without logic and run away just like dr agha waqar the gr8 water car engineer who was praised by A Q Khan and samar mubaraq .
Let me tell you guys some funny thing any water car engineer.
There were 3 cabinet meeting regarding this water car engineer.
One famous anchor talat hussain raised the concern that we need to protect him otherwise western power will kidnap him.
He was given national prime time on TV and was allowed to discuss physics with dr hoodboy.

Now I leave it up to you guys to decide who is baffoon?

There is a video in YouTube, but many believe that pantsuit isn't in operational mode at that time,the radar was not in operational mode.

No ABM is 100% reliable,l I do agree with that,but it's our money. We want you to increase your defence expenses more so that more number of pal citizens will not get economical benefits and better lifestandard.

see this is going on for years.pakistan is facing this economic problems from the last 10 or 12 years.it looks more complicated now because new government estimated the damage done by old systems and governing bodies and make things public.i don't think that it will impact.you can see new chinese weapons and their advanced technology.chinese are working on many projects and soon they will make fantastic air defence systems as well.currently they have good systems but not the best.if you look at their progress in missile technology,you will realize that they are launching new systems in a limited time frame.pakistan keeps a close eye to any system that gives advantage over india and chinese systems can easily be tested in pakistani test ranges.india have lots of money but biggest disadvantage is their relation with russia.russia will not give sensitive systems to india until paid well.this is crazy relationship while pakistan china enjoys different relations.pakistan has the advantage despite economic problems.

see this is going on for years.pakistan is facing this economic problems from the last 10 or 12 years.it looks more complicated now because new government estimated the damage done by old systems and governing bodies and make things public.i don't think that it will impact.you can see new chinese weapons and their advanced technology.chinese are working on many projects and soon they will make fantastic air defence systems as well.currently they have good systems but not the best.if you look at their progress in missile technology,you will realize that they are launching new systems in a limited time frame.pakistan keeps a close eye to any system that gives advantage over india and chinese systems can easily be tested in pakistani test ranges.india have lots of money but biggest disadvantage is their relation with russia.russia will not give sensitive systems to india until paid well.this is crazy relationship while pakistan china enjoys different relations.pakistan has the advantage despite economic problems.
Accepted this statements except last few. Russia is the only country willing to share technology or direct sale to india when comes to sensitive items. Yeah tgey do charges,but you see certain items will not be available to india from others,no matter How much we are ready to pay. In fact Russia is a trump card for us when comes to sensitive tech. Look at the thread title,US was not ready for the ad earlier,after russian offer they changed their mind.

Accepted this statements except last few. Russia is the only country willing to share technology or direct sale to india when comes to sensitive items. Yeah tgey do charges,but you see certain items will not be available to india from others,no matter How much we are ready to pay. In fact Russia is a trump card for us when comes to sensitive tech. Look at the thread title,US was not ready for the ad earlier,after russian offer they changed their mind.

yes but they always ask for more money which is a problem.pakistan has the advantage because chinese systems are not so costly and also we can get any system because china itself wants pakistan to become strong and defend itself well in case of war.also indian policy towards united states has changed so it annoyed russia couple of times.i think today we are in a good situation except our economy.

https://theprint.in/security/pakist...-is-more-robust-than-commonly-assumed/181386/

Last edited:
When i said "kid", it was not regarding age but maturity (mental).

When you deny the international no by so called white masters then why u take the same no provided by them to compare india china.
And kid i provided a link to prove my point unlike you.
If you say somrthing please prove it or accept that you lied and fudged the figure.

Please remember my id .
If i say something i have gut to prove it so be careful before you challenge me.

Regarding living in disney land. Yea indians are more educated, live longer, live proper, get more respect in world, get better medical service, better school colleges and universities..... Etc so yes we will continue to live in this disney world.

I said A is better than B.
As per english grammar better and best are different words with different eaningm

U made the claim. It's ur job to prove it n provide the link.
Going by ur logic tomorrow Somalia can claim that our gdp is highest. And if anyone says how he will respond Google sir google
Yar baniye ik bat sun

" A donkey cannot become a zebra by painting it's skin white "
And why are you indians obsessed with english so much? Too much effect of the British raj? BC. 130 bhokon me se 20 achy ho gaye hein to living standard 130 ka acha ni ho gia

Yar baniye ik bat sun

" A donkey cannot become a zebra by painting it's skin white "
And why are you indians obsessed with english so much? Too much effect of the British raj? BC. 130 bhokon me se 20 achy ho gaye hein to living standard 130 ka acha ni ho gia
Support your point with proof .
I know you cannot do that.

Based on the track record of the past, where the indians were calculating GDP the wrong way. Put into question whether india's economic miracle was authentic or not. Even if the numbers were wrong, it's just the tip of the iceberg. Because india's GDP numbers were fudged, to prop up its economic standings in the global economy. Your country infests Google, US/UK media, have lobbying firms and your best buddies with the other horn of satan, israel. Manipulating official figures, influencing western msm (paid political prostitute institutions) to project your desired image of india to the world, this what you and your israeli bum-chums are good at, sometimes. Other times you choke and leak out some of your wickedness in the open.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwor...p-growth-rate-not-with-demonetisation-i-dont/

You can lie to the world all you want, and you can continue to live in disneyland. It doesn't matter, because all you have proven to the world is that lies don't only come from the western world, they do from india as well.

Based on the track record of the past, where the indians were calculating GDP the wrong way. Put into question whether india's economic miracle was authentic or not. Even if the numbers were wrong, it's just the tip of the iceberg. Because india's GDP numbers were fudged, to prop up its economic standings in the global economy. Your country infests Google, US/UK media, have lobbying firms and your best buddies with the other horn of satan, israel. Manipulating official figures, influencing western msm (paid political prostitute institutions) to project your desired image of india to the world, this what you and your israeli bum-chums are good at, sometimes. Other times you choke and leak out some of your wickedness in the open.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwor...p-growth-rate-not-with-demonetisation-i-dont/

You can lie to the world all you want, and you can continue to live in disneyland. It doesn't matter, because all you have proven to the world is that lies don't only come from the western world, they do from india as well.
Link that u posted is opinion of on person as he starts by saying I don't believe, it's not a report by world bank, IMG, cia Factbook etc..
Please don't run around the bush and provide the link or say that u guys lied as always.

America's unflinching support for india serves American and British interests (the two horns of satan btw). And that is, india serves the role of a "punching bag" that (if all goes according to plan) China would be to busy fighting, to be able to unleash its full military might against any potential war against America. In other words, india would be America's first picket line, the second would be Japan and by that time America along with its "true blue" (white) Australia as ally, would finish off China. Primarily because China would be fighting wars on two fronts, india and Japan.

The devil leads the blind folded fools to their oblivion.

Replace, India with Pakistan and America with China. The same holds true.

Well this is my last post, because it is clear that those who are deaf, dumb and blind in the east of Pakistan, shall remain so out of their own choice.

I wasn't going to respond to your kind, because I knew that you are a people consumed with Hubris. Now my apprehensions have been confirmed.

Compare my country to your's at your own peril, it doesn't concern me at all. Manufacture your own fantasies, it doesn't bother any of us Pakistanis. As usual, truth shall come out in the end and my only concern is with my country and my people. So gloat, yap and rant all you want. I end this discussion here and now.

Well this is my last post, because it is clear that those who are deaf, dumb and blind in the east of Pakistan, shall remain so out of their own choice.

I wasn't going to respond to your kind, because I knew that you are a people consumed with Hubris. Now my apprehensions have been confirmed.

Compare my country to your's at your own peril, it doesn't concern me at all. Manufacture your own fantasies, it doesn't bother any of us Pakistanis. As usual, truth shall come out in the end and my only concern is with my country and my people. So gloat, yap and rant all you want. I end this discussion here and now.
Still no proof.
I agree with you two countries cannot be compared as size may differ but can be compared per capita and percent wise.
But pak members are like india is 70% poor. When asked for proof all of them run away. It's in their nature.
For example how many pak members here have cried ant UN resolution on kashmir?
But if asked how bat the preconditions? Pak member response will be complete silence.
Some ppl are allergic to milk, some are allergic to dust, some are allergic to smoke....
Pak members here are allergic to truth.

Yar baniye chill kr aur devar bhabhi soft **** dekh. Q k tere pas bh engkEng nhi atie k ilawa kch nh.
I am impressed with ur logic.
Pak education system is superb.
And talking devar bhabhi **** which country was at top for p**n search as per google?.......Hmmm?.......
Can anyone remember......?

Look at this post.
I made a claim and I posted a link ,international link to prove it.

So don't give us lecture on watching ****, everyone knows who watches what and seriously, no 1 in search for camel s*x,horse s*x,donkey s*x? Holy Molly.

Last edited:
Still no proof.
I agree with you two countries cannot be compared as size may differ but can be compared per capita and percent wise.
But pak members are like india is 70% poor. When asked for proof all of them run away. It's in their nature.
For example how many pak members here have cried ant UN resolution on kashmir?
But if asked how bat the preconditions? Pak member response will be complete silence.
Some ppl are allergic to milk, some are allergic to dust, some are allergic to smoke....
Pak members here are allergic to truth.

I am impressed with ur logic.
Pak education system is superb.
And talking devar bhabhi **** which country was at top for p**n search as per google?.......Hmmm?.......
Can anyone remember......?

Look at this post.
I made a claim and I posted a link ,international link to prove it.

So don't give us lecture on watching ****, everyone knows who watches what and seriously, no 1 in search for camel s*x,horse s*x,donkey s*x? Holy Molly.
Dear baniye mene kb kaha Pakistani awam **** ni dekhti? Mene to tjhe kaha ky chill kr **** dekh .. ya koi bathroom bnwa india me. Baqi logo ko troll r taunt bad me kr lio

Bye baniye.

well people can call it speculation but s400 was also just a speculation till the deal was signed,infact Nasams systems has been officially request by india to us govt ,on THAAD till now nothing official ,india has to sign the 3rd foundational agreement for these deals to go through ,india has considerably developed indigenous systems to counter the cruise and ballistic missile systems
Akash SAM
235_10824_358913.jpg

images.jpg
01THAKASHMISSILE.jpg

Dw9Hb6uU0AAK2TE.jpg
Dwx6tYDU0AAO7nG.jpg

MRSAM(Would be displayed in this year's Republic Day)
1l-image-106.jpg
Image-of-MRSAM-Architecture.png
IAI's MRSAM.jpg

DRDO QRSAM
DD0GHixVoAEoPpc.jpg
image.gif

qrsam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom