What's new

S-400,NASAMS,BMD and Now THAAD !! Is India preparing to tweaks it’s Nuclear Policies?

Btw, I would like to thank as an outside observer some of the posters in this thread for the excellent insight and sober analysis they provided. I learned a lot about the subject at hand, and some of the posts served as an exemplary starter for more digging into the historical evolution of military deterrence dogma and posture for both countries - which buried me in obscure PDF searching for a couple of days.

This was also a pretty hilarious experience I might add, with professional answers between analysts interjected with "CHINA RAILGUNSSS!!11" and "THERMOBARIC FIREWORKSSSS" making the whole thing both captivating and a little surreal to read.

Thank you PDF..C:

This was also a pretty hilarious experience I might add, with professional answers between analysts interjected with "CHINA RAILGUNSSS!!11" and "THERMOBARIC FIREWORKSSSS" making the whole thing both captivating and a little surreal to read.

Even when I convince myself to not return to some thread (or even whole forum), this is essentially what makes me come back haha. Just the sheer scale of both dissonant and stoic discussion on display here, rubbing shoulders even :P ....out there, in real life we curate and segregate naturally....but in here its all peanut butter and jam gooped together haha.

Back
Top Bottom