What's new

S-400,NASAMS,BMD and Now THAAD !! Is India preparing to tweaks it’s Nuclear Policies?

No matter how much A spends on weapons, they cannot neutralize Pakistani ballistic missiles threat at all due to close proximity with the neighbor.

And who told you that?

THAAD and NASMAS so far are just speculations with no agreement or memorandum being signed, neither is there any official document that says talks are in progress.

NASAMS news is true. The DAC cleared its acquisition for Delhi.

We have to wait for news about THAAD from official sources now.

No because A is an idiot of highest grade.

No matter how much A spends on weapons, they cannot neutralize Pakistani ballistic missiles threat at all due to close proximity with the neighbor. More ever, B is clever enough to develop strategic and tactical weapons which can neutralize any top rated defensive mechanism in the form of MIRVs, sub sonic cruise missiles hence putting A's billions $$$ into waste.

No matter who much delusional B may be. With the current state of affairs for some years now. Its only a matter of time before B will have to mortgage even their NUKES to run their day to day affairs. :lol::lol::lol:

Patience is the key for A here. :azn:

P.S: Anyone can win few battles. But great war's are won with brain and hell lot of money. Weapons alone won't ensure safety and victory. :-):-):-)

America's unflinching support for india serves American and British interests (the two horns of satan btw). And that is, india serves the role of a "punching bag" that (if all goes according to plan) China would be to busy fighting, to be able to unleash its full military might against any potential war against America. In other words, india would be America's first picket line, the second would be Japan and by that time America along with its "true blue" (white) Australia as ally, would finish off China. Primarily because China would be fighting wars on two fronts, india and Japan.

The devil leads the blind folded fools to their oblivion.

And the Banya must be a fool unlike some of our neighbours to play into the tune of U.S.A. LOL :disagree::disagree::disagree:

India has the largest population of poor people on this planet. More than half of your population doesn't have basic sanitation in their homes. This is despite having a large economy, allegedly the largest democracy and having the full support of the Western powers.

Comparing India with Pakistan shows how miniscule your intellect really is. India can only be compared to China, because both countries have similar population, land area, and both countries began as developing nations. And the only reason I can think, why you wouldn't compare your country to China, is because India falls far behind China in comparison. This is due to India being plagued by corruption, bureaucracy and a whole lot of "dragging their feet" for anything to ever be accomplished.

Learn to think before you type.
Let me correct you kid.
India doesn't have highest no of poor but india had highest no of poor, and yes I am talking about no not percent.
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69

Please provide any source proving ur point . And plz don't be pathetic and post old source. This link os 2018 not even this year.
Compare pakistan position and indian position, even though we are 6 times than pak numbers of ppl in poverty in india is less than that of pakistan.
Yes we are behind china , but why do you go to china when we are comparing india pakistan that too GDP or any thing per capita?

pakistan will induct more new systems soon.india can put 100 layers of air defence.it will not save their cities.pakistani missile technology is far superior.india is doing air defense stuff from the last 10 years but still feels insecure.you can't save a city using air defence.it's true that ballistic missiles are easy to target but cruise missiles can't be targeted easily.a missile that can map terrain and fly low,use obstacles as cover,is very hard to intercept.we already have mirv technology.god knows what's next? if india thinks that by installing 100 air defence systems in a single city can save it from missiles then they are completely wrong.today technology matters.better systems can still penetrate deep inside enemy territory.india is doing all this stuff because it believes in first strike policy which we already know.nobody cares about indian statement in public.we know the intentions and working according to the threat level.

Please provide link stating russian s400 were destroyed.
I am asking link from internet international source, not link from some ones wet dream.
There is a video in YouTube, but many believe that pantsuit isn't in operational mode at that time,the radar was not in operational mode.

pakistan will induct more new systems soon.india can put 100 layers of air defence.it will not save their cities.pakistani missile technology is far superior.india is doing air defense stuff from the last 10 years but still feels insecure.you can't save a city using air defence.it's true that ballistic missiles are easy to target but cruise missiles can't be targeted easily.a missile that can map terrain and fly low,use obstacles as cover,is very hard to intercept.we already have mirv technology.god knows what's next? if india thinks that by installing 100 air defence systems in a single city can save it from missiles then they are completely wrong.today technology matters.better systems can still penetrate deep inside enemy territory.india is doing all this stuff because it believes in first strike policy which we already know.nobody cares about indian statement in public.we know the intentions and working according to the threat level.
No ABM is 100% reliable,l I do agree with that,but it's our money. We want you to increase your defence expenses more so that more number of pal citizens will not get economical benefits and better lifestandard.

There is a video in YouTube, but many believe that pantsuit isn't in operational mode at that time,the radar was not in operational mode.

No ABM is 100% reliable,l I do agree with that,but it's our money. We want you to increase your defence expenses more so that more number of pal citizens will not get economical benefits and better lifestandard.
Once again I ll say plz provide international link or if you cannot plz don't make any claims.

America's unflinching support for india serves American and British interests (the two horns of satan btw). And that is, india serves the role of a "punching bag" that (if all goes according to plan) China would be to busy fighting, to be able to unleash its full military might against any potential war against America. In other words, india would be America's first picket line, the second would be Japan and by that time America along with its "true blue" (white) Australia as ally, would finish off China. Primarily because China would be fighting wars on two fronts, india and Japan.

The devil leads the blind folded fools to their oblivion.
That is exactly why we deployed railguns to Tibet. From the roof of the world, our railgun shells will obliterate Delhi within hours from the start of hostilities.

Let me correct you kid.

I was finished with my graduate studies, when you were in diapers. Only young blood passes remarks as presumptuous as you have.

India doesn't have highest no of poor but india had highest no of poor, and yes I am talking about no not percent.

Can't even form a proper sentence, can you? Anyways, I will save everyone the trouble of guessing. You talk of percentages, which is like everything else you indians love fudging the numbers on. Just like you all didn't know the international standard on calculating GDP. The world was shocked when we all learnt that and your credibility was thrown in doubt because of it. So why would anyone take your numbers or those of your white masters, as truth? But hey, if it that helps you indians sleep at night, then sure ... knock yourself out.

Compare pakistan position and indian position, even though we are 6 times than pak numbers of ppl in poverty in india is less than that of pakistan.

Keep telling yourself that, must be really lovely living in Disneyland.

Yes we are behind china , but why do you go to china when we are comparing india pakistan that too GDP or any thing per capita?

Go read my post again ... or better yet, stay on that thought pattern for the next century, I'm sure Pakistan will certainly appreciate it immensely.

Frankly speaking I have no issues with your country, rather I want and work to see my Pakistan better itself. So to my countrymen I advise just one thing, don't fall for the "hubris" trap that our neighbor in the east is drowning in. If they wish to live in a fantasy world and let their white masters take full advantage of them, then let it be. I would much rather see Pakistan and India resolve Kashmir/Indus Water/Siachen peacefully and amicably, and become partners in the SCO along with Russia and China. Because as a Pakistani I see the bigger picture where it is far more important to achieve peace with India and forge a powerful strategic alliance SCO, that would be counter balance to NATO. Being in the SCO as true allies makes sense, because China, Russia, India and Pakistan all share the same continent. Could anyone imagine NATO trying to mess with India, Pakistan, China or Russia when we have the SCO alliance both military and economic. SCO with these four members is equally powerful to challenge NATO on every front.

If only india would realize this and establish real peace with Pakistan and China, imagine the enormous benefit it would give to all countries in Asia? There would be greater cooperation in science, technology, medicine, water, energy and so on. We would have enough economic clout to bring progress on both Asian and African continents.

Last edited:
I was finished with my graduate studies, when you were in diapers. Only young blood passes remarks as presumptuous as you have.

Can't even form a proper sentence, can you? Anyways, I will save everyone the trouble of guessing. You talk of percentages, which is like everything else you indians love fudging the numbers on. Just like you all didn't know the international standard on calculating GDP. The world was shocked when we all learnt that and your credibility was thrown in doubt because of it. So why would anyone take your numbers or those of your white masters, as truth? But hey, if it that helps you indians sleep at night, then sure ... knock yourself out.

Keep telling yourself that, must be really lovely living in Disneyland.

Go read my post again ... or better yet, stay on that thought pattern for the next century, I'm sure Pakistan will certainly appreciate it immensely.

Frankly speaking I have no issues with your country, rather I want and work to see my Pakistan better itself. So to my countrymen I advise just one thing, don't fall for the "hubris" trap that our neighbor in the east is drowning in. If they wish to live in a fantasy world and let their white masters take full advantage of them, then let it be. I would much rather see Pakistan and India resolve Kashmir/Indus Water/Siachen peacefully and amicably, and become partners in the SCO along with Russia and China. Because as a Pakistani I see the bigger picture where it is far more important to achieve peace with India and forge a powerful strategic alliance SCO, that would be counter balance to NATO. Being in the SCO as true allies makes sense, because China, Russia, India and Pakistan all share the same continent. Could anyone imagine NATO trying to mess with India, Pakistan, China or Russia when we have the SCO alliance both military and economic. SCO with these four members is equally powerful to challenge NATO on every front.

If only india would realize this and establish real peace with Pakistan and China, imagine the enormous benefit it would give to all countries in Asia? There would be greater cooperation in science, technology, medicine, water, energy and so on. We would have enough economic clout to bring progress on both Asian and African continents.

When i said "kid", it was not regarding age but maturity (mental).

When you deny the international no by so called white masters then why u take the same no provided by them to compare india china.
And kid i provided a link to prove my point unlike you.
If you say somrthing please prove it or accept that you lied and fudged the figure.

Please remember my id .
If i say something i have gut to prove it so be careful before you challenge me.

Regarding living in disney land. Yea indians are more educated, live longer, live proper, get more respect in world, get better medical service, better school colleges and universities..... Etc so yes we will continue to live in this disney world.

Not to indulge in conspiracy theories, but do you think at any point, the interests of Australia japan or India may collide with american interest? Don't you think when india or japan develops they may assert themselves as a military and economic powers and may have to go against America.

Lol there is no poverty in india? Indian living standards are best in the world. Troll.
I said A is better than B.
As per english grammar better and best are different words with different eaningm

Google,friend google
U made the claim. It's ur job to prove it n provide the link.
Going by ur logic tomorrow Somalia can claim that our gdp is highest. And if anyone says how he will respond Google sir google

That is exactly why we deployed railguns to Tibet. From the roof of the world, our railgun shells will obliterate Delhi within hours from the start of hostilities.
And you really think that we will do nothing or no other power will do anything, u really think that world will watch while you destroy delhi.
China communist party cannot start or afford a big war because the army there is not to protect china it's there to protect communist party.
Any major war will lead to weaker control of population that will be well exploited by other nations incl7ding india.

So yes just like in WW1 biggest weapon germany used against russia was by sending karl marks to russia. I think we will be intrested in bringing democracy in China. My guess is there are many chinese who would support this idea
So be careful it's not only the weapon that wins the war.

Oh my bad,we are very very dead. Happy niw
When i said "kid", it was not regarding age but maturity (mental).

When you deny the international no by so called white masters then why u take the same no provided by them to compare india china.
And kid i provided a link to prove my point unlike you.
If you say somrthing please prove it or accept that you lied and fudged the figure.

Please remember my id .
If i say something i have gut to prove it so be careful before you challenge me.

Regarding living in disney land. Yea indians are more educated, live longer, live proper, get more respect in world, get better medical service, better school colleges and universities..... Etc so yes we will continue to live in this disney world.

I said A is better than B.
As per english grammar better and best are different words with different eaningm

U made the claim. It's ur job to prove it n provide the link.
Going by ur logic tomorrow Somalia can claim that our gdp is highest. And if anyone says how he will respond Google sir google
yeah,s400 cannot be defied, it can even shoot down shooting star

Back
Top Bottom