What's new

Russians to vote for their president while in Vietnam

vtnsx

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Russians to vote for their president while in Vietnam

20120229140902_tra1.jpg

VietNamNet Bridge – Russians living in Vietnam will vote in the Russian presidential election in the three Vietnamese cities of Phan Thiet, Vung Tau and Nha Trang in early March, under an agreement between Vietnam’s Foreign Ministry and the Russian Embassy in Vietnam.

Nha Trang Beach in Nha Trang City, where today, February 29th, Russians will vote in the Russian presidential election. (Photo: Internet)
The Russian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City and the authorities of the three cities have worked together to prepare for the voting and by yesterday, Feb 28, their preparations were nearly complete.

In Phan Thiet, the capital of Binh Thuan Province, a voting site will be located at the office of a Russian-owned travel firm at 31 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ham Tien Ward, said Le Tien Phuong, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee.

This voting site is near Mui Ne (Ne Cape), a well-known tourist site in Vietnam.

Voting at the location will take place on March 2.

According to the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, about 6,000 Russians are staying in the province’s capital city.

In Vung Tau, the capital city of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, Russian expatriates will vote on March 4 at the 5-storey apartment building on Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, where about 1,000 Russians are staying.

Most of them work for the Vietsovpetrol Joint Venture, local authorities said.

The third place for voting is located at the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Center, at 30 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang City, the capital city of Khanh Hoa province.

Voting at this location will take place today, authorities said.

There are more than 1,000 Russians staying in the city, according to concerned agencies.

The provincial authorities will create favorable conditions for Russians to take part in the voting in Nha Trang, said Nguyen Chien Thang, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee.

Now that's what I called a vacation.

Nice thread and all but what is the purpose? That emigrates are allowed to vote?

nothing to be surprised....we all known that vietnam is a vassal state of Russia!!!

I more surprise why that clownish vtnsx is an anti-communist and democracy revolutionist against its Viet Cong government but still come up here with that thick face and doing @$$ licking to ruskie so shamelessly!!!

vietnam +tibet

vietnam + east turkistan

now

vietnam + russia

wow! :azn:

nothing to be surprised....we all known that vietnam is a vassal state of Russia!!!

I more surprise why that clownish vtnsx is an anti-communist and democracy revolutionist against its Viet Cong government but still come up here with that thick face and doing @$$ licking to ruskie so shamelessly!!!

vietnam +tibet

vietnam + east turkistan

now

vietnam + russia

wow! :azn:

LOL, I never liked any corrupted communist. A true communist is the one i'd admire. But i enjoy watching you flame it's like watching fireworks. I like how you say thick face because I am. Go figure v.2.0! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom