What's new

Russians are handing over key bases to Iran’s IRGC & Hezbollah

Iran is gonna get captured Javelins, NLAWS, Stingers and more. They will easily reverse engineer them. Hopefully Russians will capture intact Starstreak manpad

what does this have to do with Russian leaving Syria?

Iran is gonna get captured Javelins, NLAWS, Stingers and more. They will easily reverse engineer them. Hopefully Russians will capture intact Starstreak manpad
russians based in syria leaving
what does that have to do with captured weaponary in ukraine

Today president Assad was in Tehran ...may be related to this issue...if so and the news is true..I expect Assad be asking for direct Iranuan military assistance in a form of formal Iranuan base being established...may be even some air and AD assets brought in ..will see if the departure of Russians news is true.

lol....

:-)

I hope another TB2 raid with Akinci on hizbies and assadiiiesss....

11 dead so far that the turkish army is admitting. And they havent even gone in hard yet. Lots of turkish vehicles ate atgms

Im really hoping turkey goes in deep into syria and iraq. And give the Russians the opportunity to pay the turks back for the tb2s

Your only hope is basically the nuclear option known as “Rampage, the Turkish Rambo”

But i dont think even erdogan would be that insane to start unleashing weapons of mass destruction (thankfully)

11 dead so far that the turkish army is admitting. And they havent even gone in hard yet. Lots of turkish vehicles ate atgms

Im really hoping turkey goes in deep into syria and iraq. And give the Russians the opportunity to pay the turks back for the tb2s

Your only hope is basically the nuclear option known as “Rampage, the Turkish Rambo”

But i dont think even erdogan would be that insane to start unleashing weapons of mass destruction (thankfully)

Whats your source about 11 dead? If something like that happens you can prepare the vaseline because the punishment will be very severe.

Whats your source about 11 dead? If something like that happens you can prepare the vaseline because the punishment will be very severe.

n the Iraqi Kurdistan region, Operation Claw-Lock, which was launched by the Turkey on April 17, is still ongoing. As of May 5, the Turkish military has carried out dozens of raids and airstrikes on PKK remnants in the areas of Metina, Zap and Avashin Basyan.

The Turkish Ministry of National Defense claims that 63 members of the PKK have been killed, wounded or captured as of May 2.

Ankara acknowledged that eleven service members have been killed since the start of the operation. However, the PKK, whose fighters have been showing fierce resistance, claims that up to 218 Turkish officers and soldiers were killed in hostilities.

lol....

:-)

I hope another TB2 raid with Akinci on hizbies and assadiiiesss....
This could mean that Russians are re-calibrating and re-deploying frontline offensive forces to Ukraine.This also means that Israelis will be more comfortable to 🎯 an Iranian manned Syrian base, and we could se many more Israeli strikes in near future.

This could mean that Russians are re-calibrating and re-deploying frontline offensive forces to Ukraine.This also means that Israelis will be more comfortable to 🎯 an Iranian manned Syrian base, and we could se many more Israeli strikes in near future.
not could but we will see more

Iran has been arming SAA to the teeth for a reason, they will be the ones to fill the gap and compensate the Russian vaccum.

Syria is in ruins now but stronger than ever, anyone undermining Syrian Arab Army will taste the consequence of her miscalculation. SAA is a missile power in the Middle East, they are capable of striking the whole Israeli territories and also the NATO lapdog in the North, they were the ones that annihiliated the brotherhood filth in the heart of Middle East.

Again, for sure, SAA will be the one in charge of Syria.

lol

Poorsians and Nigerianiiooon...

Let me remember what happened last time they made chestpump chumpppp...

Wher Russian Airdefence are no good, ooo mighty poorsian technology will safe them... :p:

Back
Top Bottom