What's new

Russian Su -24 scores off against the American USS Donald Cook

I am skeptical about this.But if true,then aegis systems are piece of shit then for sure.
If you believe that it is true, then it is true. Make it true for your own security. As for US, we have no problems with others believing how shitty our stuff are. After all, Desert Storm proved how shitty our stuff are.

Lol

Whats the sourse?

I've noticed lately that on PDF, it seems like there doesn't have to be any kind of real source. Some members will post articles from blogs/opinion pieces and pass them off as scientific facts.

Oh,but that's not all,you've missed the juicy part in that "report"

After this incident had “Donald Cook” as reported foreign mass media, quickly calling at a port in Romania.There, 27 crew members had submitted her resignation.It is said that all 27 people had written that they had no intention to put their lives on the line.This is indirectly confirmed by a statement from the Pentagon.It is claimed that this action the crew of the American ship would have demoralized.

I'm actually surprised that the americans didn't jump overboard and swam for their lives to shore.:rofl:

Google Translate

Hi Everyone ... My apologies for not replying to people earlier, I've been really busy with work. I have attached the source below, you are welcome to comment on the authenticity of the source.

on the outset I overlooked the "Indian", part of the source... apologies for that... I think it stands for, "Indian Russian Voice Radio".
If that's the case, then I guess we should place this amongst other bogus sources....

Russian Su -24 scores off against the American "USS Donald Cook" - News - Politics - Russian Radio

Hi Everyone ... My apologies for not replying to people earlier, I've been really busy with work. I have attached the source below, you are welcome to comment on the authenticity of the source.

on the outset I overlooked the "Indian", part of the source... apologies for that... I think it stands for, "Indian Russian Voice Radio".
If that's the case, then I guess we should place this amongst other bogus sources....

Russian Su -24 scores off against the American "USS Donald Cook" - News - Politics - Russian Radio

The 'Indian' is just a subsection (language) of the site. The source is not 'Indian'.

'Italian source' : Mar Nero, gli USA accusano la Russia di provocazioni contro la portaerei "Donald Cook" - Notizie - Attualita' - La Voce della Russia

As per your logic from a German Source : Russlands Su-24 legte einen amerikanischen Zerstörer lahm - Nachrichten - Politik - Stimme Russlands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom