What's new

Russian President Vladimir Putin Confident Masterminds of Quetta Terrorist Attack to Be Brought

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Russian President Vladimir Putin is confident that those behind the deadly overnight terrorist attack in western Pakistan will be punished, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

1044988796.jpg

© AP PHOTO/ ALEXEI DRUZHININ/ SPUTNIK, KREMLIN POOL
Consolidation of Religious Communities Necessary to Fight Terrorism – Putin
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Up to 59 people have been killed, and 120 cadets and guards wounded, in the attack on a police academy in the city of Quetta. Putin extended his condolences to the President of Pakistan, Mamnoon Hussain, and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif,

"The Russian head of state expressed confidence that the masterminds and performers of this barbaric crime will be punished, and reiterated Russia's readiness to further enhance anti-terrorism cooperation with Pakistan," the Kremlin said in a statement
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201610251046694447-putin-terrorist-attack/

I wish someone like Putin becomes a leader of this country
We don't need leader like putin. Putin is big threat for world peace. Russia is responsible for arms race , They have biggest nuclear bomb, fastest missiles, Now, russia is making 10,000km missile with 20+Mach speed.
Russia don't want peace in the world. He is putting arms race, it is dangerous development in the world.
Coming back on topic, thank you russia for support in this difficult time. Pakistan should talk with russia for Mi-35 assault helicopters to fight against militants in dangerous waziristan region.
We should comple 1 dozen Mi35 number . It will help us to fight against terrorist and to find them in such difficult terrain area of 2500 km with afghanistan.

Last edited:
...........and here is news that Pakistan will attend the Heart of Asia Conference in Delhi! I think our leaders are utterly shameless. Don't they remember how India made sure that all SAARC members do not attend the conference in Pakistan last month?

Why its hitting me that whenever Noora is in trouble something like this must have to happen....!!!!

It can't be a coincidence always.....
the question in every mind.
Ik and Sheikh Rasheed has raised the same question. :)

strange.... i dont think he cares about what happens in pak. we are neither friend nor a foe to russia.

This statement doesn't reveal any kind of Russia-Pakistan relation

What's interesting is that Russia took an eternity to comment on Uri attack and finally the statement was issued by a local office while incase of Pakistan the statement is directly coming out of Kremlin in less than 24 hours.

Yes, interesting. Could because LeJ linked with ISIS claimed the responsibility and Russia is fighting against ISIS in Syria.

What's interesting is that Russia took an eternity to comment on Uri attack and finally the statement was issued by a local office while incase of Pakistan the statement is directly coming out of Kremlin in less than 24 hours.

How do you see this ? I mean it is for the first time I have seen such a statement. I mean not even condemnation in the past

The facts you presented above, yes are true but Rissia's advanced weaponry is only in response to the Zionist USA led turmoil across the globe, particularly in the Muslim world. Mr. Putin is a very honest upfront person who has clearly checkered the Western and Zionist Yehuud led mischief all over. I've seen his brilliant mind at work and his farsightedness and goodwill towards the muslims in genetal. The terrorist atrocity last night in Quetta, blessed by the USA, was and has the support of the Zionist Hindu/Zionist Yehuud nexus. It is clear, wihout a shadow of a doubt these murdering scum want CPEC to fail and for Pakistan to remain a USA slave accepting the Zionist Indian Hindu hegemony in Asia. Think b4 you utter, please.
You are so obsessed in hate w.r.t religion. Don't use words like this. People like you ending themselves by suicide blast one day. Don't absorb so much hate. Open your mind, Be real, and use argument to counter it, instead of blasting others based on religious hate.

Back
Top Bottom