What's new

Russian President Vladimir Putin Confident Masterminds of Quetta Terrorist Attack to Be Brought

This news is a big slap by Russians on Indians.

Russia is coming out in open slowly of its strategic alliance with Pakistan.

As soon as India starts the localised war in Gilgit, Russia will take a clear stance against it.

Wait,until terrorism is around.When we have defeated these scums,we can take streets and try to hang them.
Do you think people like moulana fazul ur rehman will ket terrorism end ... He is in gov ...
Openely supports ttp scums

when your enemy is attacking inside your country and you start blaming your own PM for these attacks.

When your PM is tight lipped and support your country's enemy for his own business interests what do you expect the common Pakistani should think ?

14572886_368100930201639_2050897541188892584_n.jpg

You are so obsessed in hate w.r.t religion. Don't use words like this. People like you ending themselves by suicide blast one day. Don't absorb so much hate. Open your mind, Be real, and use argument to counter it, instead of blasting others based on religious hate.

Wonderful... Thank you mate... most sensible I have ever seen in PDF.. god bless people like you :)

It is other way around actually. With iron dome and other shields the nuclear equilibrium has been shifted in favor of US which makes the world unsafe. To counter that shift back the equilibrium Russia is building the missile. I am not a Russia fan but there is a lot more than meets the eye specially coming from western media
Hold on. You know what is iron dome system? It is just for defense purpose. Israel made this, this keeps israeli civilians safe from daily rocket attacks from Palestinians. Iron dome is not threat to anyone, its purpose is to intercept rocket & missiles. It is russia which started 10,000km range missile program with unstoppable speed of 20Mach + . Now, russia has started arms race

What's interesting is that Russia took an eternity to comment on Uri attack and finally the statement was issued by a local office while incase of Pakistan the statement is directly coming out of Kremlin in less than 24 hours.
the reason for direct comments from Kremlin is that, they are fighting with ISIS and this attack is said to be carried out by ISIS and everybody knows who is financing ISIS in ME..
so by this Russia will engage Pakistan to curb ISIS in Afghanistan and in ME..

Hold on. You know what is iron dome system? It is just for defense purpose. Israel made this, this keeps israeli civilians safe from daily rocket attacks from Palestinians. Iron dome is not threat to anyone, its purpose is to intercept rocket & missiles. It is russia which started 10,000km range missile program with unstoppable speed of 20Mach + . Now, russia has started arms race
Look the nuclear balance works both in offense and defense. If you create strong defence it gives you more power to use nuclear first use. It is a delicate balance which ensures no one uses nuclear weapons.

I guess Russians are leaning more toward Pakistan because they need Pakistan's help (not direct but guidance and tactics) to counter the ISIS in Syria as Pakistan's Armed Forces have the much more experience fighting such groups than any other country in the world and keeping the success of recent operations like Zarb-e-Azab that's what I think made them come close to Pakistan.

This is just my own opinion.

We are acute shortage of leadership because we are never meant to lead or take risks.
Ik can achieve nothing from protest nor he can do anything after putsch.Ik may be a good person bit his bandwagon has all those occupants who were once riding bandwagon of jiyals and patwaris,

its true we are facing a crises of leadership but we dont want any change in the system either, democracy is making us crazy, democracy was designed for mostly literate nations, where it provided good results, where people know the power of their vote.. not like our countries where people cast their vote for a plate of BIRYANI... but anyways it seems like soon this system is going to windup and we will have some other system in place .....

Back
Top Bottom