What's new

Russian Navy

OMG they reached the MED on their own without tugboats!? :o::p:
Sorry @vostok I'm just screwin' with you buddy!

You guys use to make big warships now you guys make... boats? some even look like yatch?

Billions of blue blistering barnacles! lol.
Is that guacamole on top? I've never seen that combination, looks delicious wow.
Tough choice between that or this!

lob8.jpg

Is this still the Russian Navy thread? :lol:

@Gomig-21 you J*ck*ss now I'm hungry!!!

Damn those subs are huge!!!

@vostok where are the other 3 Kirov's? Any plans on bringing 'em back?

2-jpeg.472252

Damn I'm movin' to Murmansk!!!

OMG they reached the MED on their own without tugboats!? :o::p:
Sorry @vostok I'm just screwin' with you buddy!

You guys use to make big warships now you guys make... boats? some even look like yatch?

@Gomig-21 you J*ck*ss now I'm hungry!!!

Damn those subs are huge!!!

@vostok where are the other 3 Kirov's? Any plans on bringing 'em back?

2-jpeg.472252

Damn I'm movin' to Murmansk!!!
Well, it was decided to start the modernization of the surface fleet with small ships. Half of Soviet shipbuilding plants were located in Ukraine and ship-engine plant, too. So the main problem - Russia has to build most of it shipbuilding industry from zero.
2 or 3 Kirov's will be fully modernized - new S-400 systems, dozens (or even hundreds) Calibre-missles ond so on. One is already under modernization.

Well, it was decided to start the modernization of the surface fleet with small ships. Half of Soviet shipbuilding plants were located in Ukraine and ship-engine plant, too. So the main problem - Russia has to build most of it shipbuilding industry from zero.

You guys already annexed the whole Crimea dude!!!

Vodka anyone? Not Russian Vodka sorry!

upload_2018-12-23_16-42-43.png

You guys already annexed the whole Crimea dude!!!

Vodka anyone? Not Russian Vodka sorry!

View attachment 528241
There are 2 significant shipyards in Crimea - "More" in Feodosiya and "Zaliv" in Kerch. But the main shipyards including the plant where all gas turbine engines for Soviets warships were made and developed are in Nikolaev.

Last edited:
There are 2 significant shipyards in Crimea - "More" in Feodosiya and "Zaliv" in Kerch. But the main shipyards including the plant where all gas turbine engines for Soviets warships were made and developed are in Nikolaev.

They should have modernized sooner. Look at China now. Type 055D destroyer, new carriers. Russia lat on Ukraine's laurels and Americans took advantage of that taking Ukraine away.

American and Russian ships passing the Bosphorus together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom