What's new

Russian mercenaries 'beat and beheaded Syrian man' in leaked video

Oh look at that you have people justifying russian war crimes.

u.s and u.k give pardon to their troops who commit such crimes so they are also not much different in this regard
Unlike the UK/US armies who most of them time follow rules of war as laid out in Geneva convention the Russians however are known to follow no such rules, go ask the Chechens or Afghans how Russians soldiers would massacre whole villages just for fun and then lay out the heads to take pictures with them. Recently UK prosecutors are looking into possible war crimes committed by British troops but you will never hear Russia investigate its troops for war crimes because Russian commanders encourage their troops to kill, torture and rape people in war zones.

u.s and u.k give pardon to their troops who commit such crimes so they are also not much different in this regard
Reality bites, Truth is bitter ... you choose.

So the ones giving free pass/excuses to Russians while butchering the US/UK/FR is as Hypocrite as the one doing the opposite... They are the same person who not give a sh*t about morality/people well being... but only take up that facade to give power to their selfish desires...

People seems to forget... that the moment you decide to take something by force... Morality/values apply only to your own people... everything else is a potential entity that is fighting against your forceful action/behavior...

They are called the good old "Manafiqun"

i think russia never nuked any country despite they have largest nuke arsenal but u.s is only nation which used nukes on people of japan and killed millions after 911 and in vietnam war,they are much more lethal and brutal than russia when it comes to war crimes,although I condemn this attitude of russian mercenaries
So the ones giving free pass/excuses to Russians while butchering the US/UK/FR is as Hypocrite as the one doing the opposite... They are the same person who not give a sh*t about morality/people well being... but only take up that facade to give power to their selfish desires...

People seems to forget... that the moment you decide to take something by force... Morality/values apply only to your own people... everything else is a potential entity that is fighting against your forceful action/behavior...

It is curious how the news is reported by a Portugese, who happens to be in Beirut and is published by the Telegraph, a British newspaper. Russian Military or PMCs do not conduct themselves in this manner. But I have had the unfortunate experience to work with British PMCs. I can tell you for certain, that if anyone is capable of such behavior (purported in Telegraph exposé), they are the PMCs/Militaries of America, Britain, Australia & New Zealand. Particularly Britain, their "squadies" are the scum, pure evil.

History is littered with examples of British lies and deciet. Be it the Crimean War, the unholy alliance between British Empire, Saud (Najdi), Abdullah Ibn Wahhab (heretic) and Hussain Ibn Ali (Shareef), Slave Enterprise, slaughter of Zulu tribe, Opium smuggling into China to provoke war and to eliminate China as an economic power, East India Trading Corporation to infiltrate into the Mughal Empire and usurp it to make it their colony. Britain is a country owned and controlled by Zionists, a country which establish the BBC News Network, designed from the outset, to spin lies, create confusion, sound eloquent, look appealing and claim to be the bastion of true journalism. Spawning off many news outlets that claimed and behaved the same way as their nanny in-charge, the BBC.

So do not be fooled into thinking anything these maggots claim in their newspapers to be true, is in fact a twisted lie. Remember, the only reason why they print or post such news, is to further their agenda. They use the tactic of using unverifiable news and claiming it to be the truth. In reality, as a news network, it is the job of the news outlet, to verify and validate whether the story is true or not, before posting it on their news website or in their newspapers. But don't expect this from Brits, Yanks, Frogs or any other western media outlet. Also, do a little digging up on big news networks and you will find out (if you are lucky enough to the bottom of it) is owned by Zionists. Lastly, Zionists aren't Christians or Jews, rather adopt such identities for political exploitation and gain.

Russia does not start wars, America, Britain, France do!!!
Lol Really?

No... you should watch it... it's good old RU mercenaries from the North...
If you get off watching such kind of stuff. Then I would suggest you watch mexican and brazilian execution videos which are more gruesome than isis executions.

Most gruesome and cruel are Mexican drug cartels

Well, after tonnes of Anti-Russian propaganda in the Western countries I am not suprised people actually can believe such a rubbish, that could be filmed by CIA or Mi-6 dozens pieces a day.

Where was the morality of those Libyan tribes that received weapons from America, Britain and France, destroying the country and becoming a breeding ground for terrorists.

Blind idiots fall for the lies that America, Britain and France tell. The original terrorist countries, owned and controlled by Zionist-Swines.

Where was the morality of those Libyan tribes that received weapons from America, Britain and France, destroying the country and becoming a breeding ground for terrorists.

Blind idiots fall for the lies that America, Britain and France tell. The original terrorist countries, owned and controlled by Zionist-Swines.

Radical groups comes AFTER the stagnation of a revo...
Not before not during...

So when ppl asked for a better life instead of being slaves to a Dictator... it's at this moment you help or forever stay silent...
But here a little fun fact for you... in 2012 ASSad saw his end... The rebels were at Damascus gates... at that moment no ISIS existed yet... BUT the World did sh*t... and RU and IRan answered ASSad last wish... " O, Masters please come to my rescue, I shall grant you my Kingdom" and they did... after that followed 500K death and 10 million refugees...

Now you can make your own conclusion...

Back
Top Bottom