What's new

Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorists have always known to use mosques for safe shelter. Pakistan is the prime example.

Good job russia, spare no terrorists.

Just like civilians in pakistan pay the price for WOT.

Pakistan is the most affected country in the war against terror and extremism.
But Pakistan boasts of the best university for terrorist training.

Where is erdogan ???? What happened to the Turkish warrior spirit :rofl:
Putin will bomb away turkmen to oblivion under S400 and Gollum would watch from his tower.
:lol:
But Pakistan boasts of the best university for terrorist training.
Saying pak is a victim of terrorism is like saying a suicide bomber is the victim of his own blast.

4 people died and 50 people injured after Russian attacks to the mosque!

Attack was done in Naciye village,Syria 3km far away from Turkish border during Friday prayer!

111220151726231103194_2.jpg

Suriye'de uçaklar camiye bomba attı: 4 ölü, 50 yaralı
When Turkish army are going into Syria to protect your Turkmen? The Turkmen in syria are cursing Turkey and not Russia for all these problems. Turkey are responsible for all their problem. You shot down Russian aircraft but has no guts to enter syria to protect them. Turkish are a bunch of loser.

Call @Hyperion to give negative rating. To him Pakistan does not shelter terrorists.
All the civilized countries think otherwise.:-)
:lol: The amount of delusion with the pakistani members is staggering.....
In one thread they say that their are no terrorists in pak and a few day later in other threads they whine about terrorists in lal masjid/south punjab and anti shia (Lsj/Ljs?) connections of Nawaz Sharif :lol:
The Cognitive Dissonance is mind blowing.

Terrorist sympathizer spotted.
If you are not capable of distinguishing terrorist and innocent civilians (especially the children,),it is your problem and shows how capable of killer psychological disease you have.

Just google it, you can find tons of picture with the children and proof about it.

Russian air strikes in Syria 'have killed 97 children', monitoring group says | Middle East | News | The Independent
Russian bombing against civilians in Syria as boy hit in the head by shrapnel | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Oh thanks @Oksoko you regrouped all russian c0ck suckers here... :lol: specially those ones without a proper toilet in their country..

I just shared the news and facts and not shitting someone with the fake news. And you can see the pathetic responses even they can see the pictures of the murdered children by RU bombing and they think it is a good thing.o_O

Sometimes I cannot understand humanity even grows in Gandhi's lands(if it is not false flag) without getting the Gandhi's motto.

Last edited:
NATO and Russia both have turned Syria into a weapons testing ground in the name of "fighting ISIS". They are using Syria to promote and test their weapons.

LOOL Blame the Butcher Assad and his past support for terrorist groups in the region/hunger for power.
Western powers and Russia are merely pursuing their own interests while testing the capabilities/effectiveness of their weapons systems in real time combat. :bounce: lol
As even your Pakistani/Chinese/Indian friends here say: The civilian casualties as mentioned in this article are merely collateral damage and justified. :D

LOOL Blame the Butcher Assad and his past support for terrorist groups in the region/hunger for power.
Western powers and Russia are merely pursuing their own interests while testing the capabilities/effectiveness of their weapons systems in real time combat. :bounce: lol
As even your Pakistani/Chinese/Indian friends here say: The civilian casualties as mentioned in this article are merely collateral damage and justified. :D
Of course killing civilians by Western forces is justified. Because the white can't commit acts of terrorism. I am guessing we have to blame Assad for what happened at Iraq after the US invasion where no WMD's were found! Or Libya where your Western powers bombed a legitimate regime and installed puppets who can't even stay at power. The ones to blame are your Western nations.

Also, there is nothing to be jumping about or smiling about killing civilians. That's what terrorist feel like. Thus I will refer to you as "Terrorist2000 is back".

Of course killing civilians by Western forces is justified. Because the white can't commit acts of terrorism. I am guessing we have to blame Assad for what happened at Iraq after the US invasion where no WMD's were found! Or Libya where your Western powers bombed a legitimate regime and installed puppets who can't even stay at power. The ones to blame are your Western nations.

Also, there is nothing to be jumping about or smiling about killing civilians. That's what terrorist feel like. Thus I will refer to you as "Terrorist2000 is back".

LOL I am merely stating what your friends/allies on here stated. i.e Russian bombing/killings in Syria are legitimate/justified. Didn't you read what Pakistani/Chinese/Indians on here wrote on here?? Or you are blind?:cheesy: lol I can help you quote all of them if you want.lol
I am Just surprised you didn't call them out as 'terrorist sympathizers' as well. :lol:

Anyway, what i stated are facts, Assad brought this unto himself, he openly supported Al Qaeda and other terrorists jihadi groups when U.S/U.K troops(this led to the death of dozens of British soldiers, hundreds of american troops and hundreds of thousand of Iraqi civilians) were in Iraq, since according him these terrorists/jihadi groups where fighting a 'legitimate' war/battle against 'western infidels'. lol Now that these same groups have turned against him he is whining/crying. lol Let him go **** himself for all i care. :pop:
I only feel sorry for the innocent women and children who are now suffering because of their foolish dictatorial leader policies/actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom